Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Rogers[_2_]
Forum: Mountain Biking March 20th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 89
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
My Apologies

As many of you may be aware, my name is not Bob Rogers. I cannot post my real
name, because I want to protect my wife and children who are innocent. I have
been a very bad man over the past few...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
Ride-A-Lot-Poochums, courage tips 4 U

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Attention Poochums:

I have some more courage tips for you.

put the pink...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

"Astro Doctor" wrote in message

Nothing intelligent....but proved he's a pussy

BBBWWWAAAHHHAAA
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 62
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
what i'm thinkin' 'bout fer a new whip. . .

"Slack" wrote in message

Have fun! http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/virol/primaryvulval.jpg

Hey......It's Sprinsky!!!
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

"Astro Doctor" wrote in message
Zahn is not getting there on a bike.

http://ncane.com/3fhk

maybe...maybe not....you...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

"Astro Doctor" wrote in message

Oh and the record is not in public domain. You kind of have to work for a
government...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 05:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

"Astro Doctor" wrote in message

1. 11/15/2006 Golden Land Ventures to Mitchell W. Sprinsky $965,000
415.3367
14663...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 15th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
autorun wrote:
autorun wrote:
LIBERATOR is in a hotel by Smith Rd. and...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 15th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
MTB Skills And Training Camp Moab April 11-15th

"JD" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, wrote:
Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
The...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 15th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, wrote:
Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
The...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 15th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
Tasmanian Adventure

"JD" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 9:49 pm, wrote:
Hi all,

I'm Margie. I'm a fun...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 14th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
look here Ride-A-Lot, it's Apex trail/park...!!

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Shawn wrote:
MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 14th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
look here Ride-A-Lot, it's Apex trail/park...!!

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
LIBERATOR wrote:
Forum: Social Issues March 14th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 8
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
Three (More) Mountain Bikers Arrested for Illegally Mountain Biking in Grand Canyon National Park

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK
Conviction For Illegal Mountain Biking

On January 20th,...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 14th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
Three (More) Mountain Bikers Arrested for Illegally Mountain Biking in Grand Canyon National Park

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK
Conviction For Illegal Mountain Biking

On January 20th,...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 14th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
busted

"small change" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking March 13th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.outdoors.national-parks
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob Rogers[_2_]
busted

http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/