Water Bottle Holders by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have been using the super-light plastic water bottle holders. I discovered that the screws will pull through and the bottle holder break off at the worst...
Today 06:53 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 5 Techniques
Craig's List by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have had three really good bikes for sale on Craig's list for over two years now and I got a bite on one of them yesterday. It was the Redline cross bike...
Today 06:49 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 3 Techniques
High ratio climbing gears by Tom Kunich[_5_]
Well, due to continuous nagging from my brother and GCN making a lot of claims and how much trouble I had at the Grizzly Peak Century I decided to go from my...
Today 06:30 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 5 Techniques
Damned Dreams by Tom Kunich[_5_]
Riding along with Jay and for no reason in particular other than to underscore my age he says, "Is sex hard?" I return, "Only at first."
Today 06:18 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 3 Techniques
HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Here's my analysis of US national bicycle safety, published in 2010.* Nothing significant has changed since then. *** HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? Surprisingly,...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
112 320 Techniques
Bottle holder by AK[_2_]
I want to get a bottle holder for my bike. It has no pre-drilled holes for the holder. I found some that clamp on but not sure if they would work with the...
Today 06:03 PM
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
8 11 Techniques
3D Zebra Crosswalk To Slow Down Speeding Cars by Jeff Liebermann
This might be fun to try on painted bicycle lanes. "Town in Iceland Paints 3D Zebra Crosswalk To Slow Down Speeding...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
24 188 Techniques
Parked bus: 1 Cyclist: 0 by MrCheerful
Police said: "We are investigating a serious RTC involving a cyclist and a parked bus" Should buses have Hi-Vis ? Should cyclists look at the road...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
13 71 UK
Cyclists break fewer rules of the road than motorists by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "Cyclists break fewer rules of the road than motorists with 5% ignoring traffic laws compared to 66% of motorists." END...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
20 111 UK
Giro results by Gerrit 't Hart
Why no Giro results here?