Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dakoroman
Forum: Unicycling June 14th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System Pdfx1

Seager wrote:
I disagree. The sport is doing fine with universal products. The
division is in what you do with them - distance, commuting, trials,
muni, freestyle, etc. But within those...
Forum: Unicycling June 13th 08, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System Pdfx1

harper wrote:

Plastic gears used to drive a unicycle is a bit of a stretch...or shear
or flow in this case.

Dakoroman: at least for children's applications they may resist.
Forum: Unicycling June 12th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System Pdfx1

GILD wrote:
OK, who's building the first pair?

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS PDFX1...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System Pdfx1

harper :Godby moves in mysterious ways.[/QUOTE wrote:

Dakoroman: Indeed, there is only one "GOLDBY".

I apologise for delays/ no...
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By dakoroman
I'm thinking of giving up.

Divebomber wrote:
Yeah, I haven't gone out yet, I plan on it tomorrow. I wasn't feeling
well today.

Thanks everyone for the replies! It's nice to see people so passionate
about the sport...
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dakoroman
CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

dakoroman wrote:

Hello !

DAKOROMAN :

Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/
in NDA conditions ONLY, all of us reached a stage where there is no...
Forum: Unicycling January 25th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dakoroman
CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Hello !

DAKOROMAN :

Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/
in NDA conditions ONLY, all of us reached a stage where there is no way
back: my claims will be...
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By dakoroman
The concept of a guwi

U-Turn wrote:
Gearing down would seem to be easy (to conceive, anyway). Just sit the
externally-toothed axle in an open hub with internal teeth. There'd be
more to it than that to be able to...
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dakoroman
CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

johnfoss wrote:
I have contacted Mr. Dakoroman and offered to sign an NDA to see where
this goes. If it goes somewhere, it's all good. If it goes nowhere,
which seems most likely at the...
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dakoroman
CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

G’Day !

DAKOROMAN: I, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, from Sydney stand for every/ all
the claims posted regarding DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM, another drive
system for UW, all the applications I wrote about...
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By dakoroman
CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Qweld wrote:
Romanian, that explains a bit. It's "shift on the fly". Your sytax or
speach is similar to a fuzz fraze generator. now that we know I
imagine most of us will be more tolerant. ...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
i think i speak for most people when i say we dont want anything to do
with your "amazing" drive system. we like the kh geared hub, we know
how it works and that it...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

saskatchewanian wrote:
If you were trying to be credible why would your post "Ultimate Xxx
Geared Unicycle - The Legend" and make yet another thread, completely
unicycle unrelated in...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 08, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By dakoroman
Ultimate Xxx Geared Unicycle - The Legend

Happy New Year !

THE LEGEND - true story/ adapted

A middle age gentleman was travelling in a train full of people .
He was dressed in a clean-cut military type uniform, his face showing a
terrible...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 08, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

saskatchewanian wrote:
I have done a bit of thinking and came up with one non
internally-geared-hub design that could be shift on the fly with
multiple gear ratios, cable actuated shifting and...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By dakoroman
Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - THE LEGEND

Dear Unicyclists, I came on www.unicyclists.com full of hope of finding
people interested in new technologies/ geared unicycles . And I did
find more than that...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By dakoroman
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

Happy New Year !

Maestro8, skrobo, dangerdog, pdc: sorry, your vocabulary/ words are
difficult/ hard to understand for me.

My first/ native language is Latin based/ romance/ romanic.

At the moment...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By dakoroman
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

Hello again!

I agree, it is pointless to continue without proving/ sustaining my
claims,
the best is to come back when I can demonstrate everything.

At least my threads will remain in archives for...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By dakoroman
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

" Hi dakoroman,
What your suggesting sounds really interesting and potentially
revolutionary for the sport of unicycling. I am just wondering if you
are using the same drive system for all the HPV's...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By dakoroman
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

Thanks, dangerdog and maestro8 !

The reason I have posted DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM is to give you a
glimpse about new products and to find a commercial/ mass production
manufacturer, even better...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By dakoroman
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

Hello !

My name is Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney, Australia.

I have invented "DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM", suitable for GEARED UNICYCLES
and other human powered vehicles HPV's (bicycles, especially...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21