Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Comnet
Forum: Mountain Biking December 25th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By Comnet
Cold Weather Breathing Aids?

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per Comnet:

Take a look...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 24th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By Comnet
Cold Weather Breathing Aids?

"bluezfolk" wrote in message
On Dec 16, 4:35 pm, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
Since...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 5th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By Comnet
Hardtail vs. Softtail

"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
On Feb 4, 1:36 pm, mike wrote:
The budget will...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 20th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Comnet
Ride to live follow up

Hi everyone,

Some of you may remember my post a couple of years ago about my bout with
staph / sepsis. Well I'm still here and still riding...

Two years later my left lung still hurts but I'm...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 7th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Comnet
Cold Face Mask?

Tom,

Look at this site:

http://www.polarwrap.com/cat.html

I bought the ST/Sport and it works very well.

Dave
"Tom The Great" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5