Showing results 1 to 25 of 346
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LIBERATOR
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 10, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Booblepus (Mitchy Sprinsky) hits Apex!

On Aug 23, 2:01*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://vimeo.com/14310458

He is purposely not filming the tough stuff and he deviated onto an
easier section. This guy has 5...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 10, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Booblepus (Mitchy Sprinsky) hits Apex!

http://vimeo.com/14310458

He is purposely not filming the tough stuff and he deviated onto an
easier section. This guy has 5 bikes that all cost at minimal $4K
each.

I give the Booblepus credit he...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 19th 10, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By LIBERATOR
Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

On Feb 17, 10:56*pm, tom wrote:
On Feb 16, 3:08 pm, tom wrote:

On Feb 12, 6:53...

On Feb 16, 3:08*pm, tom wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:25*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

On Feb 12, 6:53*am, tom wrote:

On Feb 11,...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 12th 10, 02:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By LIBERATOR
Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:
Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.
Forum: Mountain Biking January 18th 10, 12:18 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR
lol, BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) bought a new bike - $8,000.00 Eriksen

On Jan 18, 2:25*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 18th 10, 10:25 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR
lol, BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) bought a new bike - $8,000.00 Eriksen

BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over $5,000.00.

This new one is at least $8,000.00. I could be wrong but he even...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 20th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
Girls shredding Apex yet BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) won't ride it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS81S4zrkx8

Mitchel, this is me talking to girl on Apex who cleared it all.

Why you not ride Apex Booble?
Forum: Mountain Biking October 20th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
I conquered Apex with my Huffy & no safety gear...

http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails/apex-park.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWuuy6M75g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxll7nSTLE

I am the best MTBer on...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 27th 09, 05:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By LIBERATOR
McDonald's executive dies in bike plunge

On Aug 24, 9:58*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/news_digest/McDonald_s_executive_dies_in_...

McDonald's executive dies in bike plunge

The...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 27th 09, 05:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Who likes rock gardens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOI3XptE-jw

easy, moderate, severe - give your opinion.

Here's me clearing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiO0-Wvpzy4
Forum: Mountain Biking August 9th 09, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By LIBERATOR
I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

On Aug 8, 8:16*pm, amy wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:54*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG

Forum: Mountain Biking August 9th 09, 02:54 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By LIBERATOR
I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=238&Itemid=1

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000443.JPG

I don't...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 14th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
It's a BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) Imposter!! Riding South Saint Vrain(black diamond)

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=245&Itemid=1

I can't believe what I'm seeing but then again it could be an
imposter.

Also, now by his great photo taking (I always...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 1st 09, 08:21 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.movies.spielberg
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
I did this interaction with you for Anne Mills, Virginia Dawn

On Jun 30, 9:34*am, amy wrote:
On Jun 30, 3:25*am, LIBERATOR wrote:

Virginia Dawn, does that make you think I like you when I use that
name?

Forum: Mountain Biking June 30th 09, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.movies.spielberg
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Virginia Newbon at it again, controlling local laws & jurisdictions

The child that was given her NSA powers believes by it happening that
she doesn't have to respect anyone or play by the rules.

Apex Park does not need management from any government presence....
Forum: Mountain Biking May 24th 09, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
LOL, Ride-A-Lot & the beginner clan with $5,000.00 rigs (bikes)

All their bikes are about $5,000.00 and everything these bikes were
created for they never see the reality.

This trail would not even need a front suspension yet these people
have $3,000 dollar...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 24th 09, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Virginia Newbon stole my bike & uses Ride-A-Lot to further agitiateme

Using NSA powers to hire black ops to steal my bike by deputizing them
as FBI agents, she had my bike stolen.

It's her last frontier of attacking me. By being homeless (and she
made me homeless by...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
X-Fusion Velvet forks gaining notoriety, Fox performance at 1/2price

On Apr 8, 12:58*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://blog.armandarekian.com/archives/2008/10/entry_8.html

I think I'm going to buy these to replace my RockShox Dart 2...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 09, 07:58 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
X-Fusion Velvet forks gaining notoriety, Fox performance at 1/2 price

http://blog.armandarekian.com/archives/2008/10/entry_8.html

I think I'm going to buy these to replace my RockShox Dart 2 forks.

Anyone have these yet? Everyone riding them swears by them and the...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 09, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
This video proves SRAM is better than Shimano

On Apr 7, 10:14*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Simply the 2:1 ratio of Shimano compared to SRAM 1:1 decides it
automatically. I always had misshifts and delays in my Shimano,...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 09, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
This video proves SRAM is better than Shimano

Simply the 2:1 ratio of Shimano compared to SRAM 1:1 decides it
automatically. I always had misshifts and delays in my Shimano, but
this video truly shows the crap that Shimano is compared to...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 09, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
A proprietary (German) SRAM rapid-fire trigger shifter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5CoQ8H3qU

That looks like something I'd want.

www.cesur.de

SRAM obviously is not the manufacturer so this is a proprietary
supplier.

Anyone got something like...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 09, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Where is Mr. BooblePus (Mitchel Sprinsky)

On Apr 2, 8:01*pm, amy wrote:
On Apr 2, 5:23*am, LIBERATOR wrote:

I have now changed his name to Mr. BooblePus. I was considering Mr.
Forum: Mountain Biking April 2nd 09, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Where is Mr. BooblePus (Mitchel Sprinsky)

I have now changed his name to Mr. BooblePus. I was considering Mr.
Rubber Plumber but he's not a plumber. I had all kinds of possible new
names for him. But Mr. BooblePus sounds great!

We're still...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 346