Showing results 1 to 25 of 155
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: epistolize
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By epistolize
NUTS - November 08

:pyum lycra:p

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freelyhttp://uk.youtube.com/user/epistolize :cool:
organise my th:rolleyes:ughts into...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By epistolize
UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

i've really been looking forward to this- i'm going to get a dvd and
burn it so i can watch it when i get back from work. :)

at least all through work i can go "i've got something good to come
home...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By epistolize
EUC and Wunschkonzert 2009

i'd really love to go but i don't think i'll have enough money for
then...:(

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By epistolize
NUTS - November 08

should be cool. i think i booked it off work anyway- i'll double check
though!

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By epistolize
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

[image: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/corrugatedair/htngut.jpg]

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By epistolize
BUC Registration OPEN!

can i get the information about the account to pay into again? when i
tried to access that page again my browser wouldn't load it up again:(

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By epistolize
BUC Registration OPEN!

will we be able to transport our unicycles on the carts and..

is the last date for preregistration inclusive of the 26th, because
that's my paydate...

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 62
Posted By epistolize
Today I injured...

i knocked my knee and grazed my hand night before last when an ill
placed speed hump at the back of the Red Lion pub in stevenage
dismounted me.

at least it is...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By epistolize
BUC Registration OPEN!

didn't know you were a bingo player Amanda... well i guess you learn
something new every day!

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By epistolize
Sudden Onset Unicycle Dyslexia

have you been riding too much?

sometimes i find if i take a few days out, and start building up my
riding again slowly i end up riding pretty well after a little bit of
getting reacquainted with my...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By epistolize
1000km Charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest

Into the blue wrote:
Do you have any idea how many people have come up to me today and said
"Hey, have you seen that unicyclist in the paper who's riding down
Everest?"

Excellent...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By epistolize
inexpensive unicycles

my first unicycle was a dodger 24.

i think the good thing about it was it was easier to travel further
while i was still relatively inexperienced and that allowed me to be
spared the demotivating...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By epistolize
unicycle related sweating

when i'm not riding to and from work and i'n working on tricks, i like
to ride in the cool of night with my top off. with intense training i
will almost without fail build up a sweat within minutes....
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By epistolize
London,UK Trials ride 24 Aug 08

i should be theD

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freelyhttp://uk.youtube.com/user/epistolize :cool:

organise my th:rolleyes:ughts into...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By epistolize
Favorite riding weather?

try a sports bra, you might be able to ride more and not blame it on the
weather.

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By epistolize
Favorite riding weather?

agreed- when it's not raining spring is awesome. i've had some really
good riding days in spring. they talk about april showers, but we can't
predict the flurry of showers with that much accuracy...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By epistolize
Favorite riding weather?

-cool- and dry. with some sunshine. i don't mind riding in the shade
during the day with a bit of a breeze if it's a sunny day (rare in the
uk). otherwise, at night under streetlights is normally...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By epistolize
Flat Discussion Thread

oh, and can anyone explain how 53s differ from varial rolls. they look
different in the vids, but i can't put my finger on how it is done
differently exactly...:confused:

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By epistolize
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

i burnt my ends off- mine's still looking pretty crisp :) i hope it can
get to see it's succsessor- defintely a great idea for unicon xv

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 08, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By epistolize
UK Unicon Ferry advice or flights

annaats wrote:
If you email Connie the details once you've booked your flight they
arrange to have someone guide groups of people arriving from the
airport to the venue, so you shouldnt have...
Forum: Unicycling June 25th 08, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By epistolize
UK Riders: Skills List Update

Crankflips:Mike, Jas, Lucas, Dale
Doubleflip: Dale, Mike
Doublebackflips:Mike
180 flips: Jason, Dale, Mike, Lucas
360 Flips:
Hickflip: Dale, Lucas
Outflips: Mike, Lucas
Backflips: Dale, Mike,...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By epistolize
UK Unicon Ferry advice or flights

brendan wrote:
aj where on the same flight there... see you on the plane dude!

And me
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 08, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By epistolize
*UK* New UK forum - A friendly place for UK unicyclists *UK*

so there's another place to get infos and find out about stuff that will
pertain particularly to me.
that's cool:)

i'm signed up already and both of them are my home page.

i don't see what's the...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 08, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By epistolize
UK Unicon Ferry advice or flights

London Stansted To Copenhagen
dep. Fri 25 Jul 07:10

easyjet for me:p

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
Forum: Unicycling May 28th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By epistolize
municycling.... lakedistrict

sweet ride man!

i'd love to go to the lakes sometime- you're pretty lucky to live so
near. if i've got time out from work and money for transport, hit me up
next time you're heading out there, even...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 155