Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Onrhodes
Forum: Marketplace June 28th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Onrhodes
Cane Creek Strados $135 + shipping

I have for sale a lightly used set of Cane Creek Strados wheels. 1800
grams for the set. Not too heavy, not super light, great training
wheels or cyclocross wheels.
My intentions where to use these...
Forum: Marketplace October 25th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Onrhodes
Autographed Saturn-Timex Jersey on EBAY

I have for sale an autographed Saturn-Timex jersey on ebay. The full
details are there. But a quick synopsis is it is from the 2001 team
with Anna Millward, Frank and Mark, Tim J, Ivan D, Michael...
Forum: Marketplace September 27th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Onrhodes
Mavic Cosmic Clinchers $299 shipped.

Thank you for updating me on that.
So, how about I lower the price to $260 shipped and $235 if buyer can
pick up in Concord, NH.

-Pete

John Neil wrote:
They'll take a 10 speed just fine. Nice...
Forum: Marketplace September 26th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Onrhodes
FS: Mavic Cosmic Clinchers $299 shipped.

I have for sale an older set of Mavic Cosmic clinchers. For those of
you who have been around for awhile, you will remember these as the
aluminum version with low spoke count. I purchased these...
Forum: Marketplace August 22nd 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Onrhodes
FS: 8 speed Shimano cassette $25 OBO

I just bought a set of wheels and it came with an 8 speed shimano
cassette in a 13-23 configuration. It is either an Ultegra or Dura
Ace version, but I am not sure which. Looks almost brand new. ...
Forum: Marketplace August 9th 06, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Onrhodes
FS: Velomax Sagitta rear wheel $100

I've got a velomax sagitta 700C, 130mm spaced rear wheel that will
accept shimano 7/8/9 speed cassettes (it may accept 10 speed, but I
just don't know). It is both DISC and RIM compatible. Perfect...
Forum: Marketplace July 24th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Onrhodes
Wanted: 49cm Specialzed Tarmac 2006 model.

I am looking for a 49cm Specialized Tarmac. Would prefer
frame/fork/seatpost/headset only, but if you have a complete bike let
me know. Looking for model year 2006 in black or gerlostiener...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7