Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 3.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kristian
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By kristian
BUC Registration OPEN!

It dosen't look like i'll be comming over for buc this year.
There are no cheap flight tickets so it will cost me to much to go.
But i'm still looking, so if one shows up i'll go for it.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By kristian
Unicyclists in Sweden

So do you swing by Denmark before or after your visit to Sweden?
It's just a short swim across øresund, and you are here.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By kristian
BUC Registration OPEN!

I'm thinking of going this year. Is it posible to post a list of those
registered on the webpage?

And how do i get there easy from London?

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By kristian
Unicon Videos.

I just finished a 25 min. unicon video, that will be online soon.
It will be on unicycle.tv soon.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By kristian
UNICON XIV media

ca99medina wrote:
Nice pictures Kristian!!! My Unicon pictures are he

http://tinyurl.com/5e9g9h

Also I want to take the opportunity to say thanks to you and all the
others...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By kristian
UNICON XIV media

Any Terrain wrote:
Nice pictures, who is this?
http://www.frb-uni.dk/pics/unicon14/pages/IMG_2221_jpg.htm
He has a nice looking uni.

That is Morten Stampe from my club here in...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By kristian
UNICON XIV media

I have uploaded some Unicon14 pictures here.
'Unicon14' (http://www.frb-uni.dk/pics/unicon14/)

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By kristian
Level 11 Competition

ivan wrote:
No worries, I'm used to working with crowds.
And I don't think that you're looking forward to it as much as some
certain girls are;)

No no i'm sure some girls are way more...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By kristian
Level 11 Competition

Phil_on_uni wrote:
someone is a little anxious....

Ivan is in charge?
oh man....
so is is going to be like a sex therapy thing?
or is unicon going to turn into a level 11 orgy?
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By kristian
Level 11 Competition

I heard rumors that Ivan is in charge of a level 11 workshop at unicon
14.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
kristian's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By kristian
Unicon 14 Countdown!

Unicon countdown: For me 0 days.

Today the first trials materials arrived at the Unicon site.

[image:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/somse/DSC01252.jpg?t=1216322818]

--
kristian
Forum: Unicycling April 24th 08, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ohhh, sorry to hear this Adam.
Hope you recover quickly.
It would be nice if you make it to unicon, so we can spend time in
Copenhagen again.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
Forum: Unicycling March 30th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 117
Posted By kristian
Unicon 14 registration is open.

We just rounded 1200 registrations.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
kristian's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 20th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By kristian
Next Wunschkonzert...

unifreak7 wrote:
lol, what? um, not sure. I don't think any one would want me to organize
it. Excited for the next one though. See you at unicon.

-Shaun Johanneson

Yup. Don't forget to...
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 08, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 117
Posted By kristian
Unicon 14 registration is open.

GizmoDuck wrote:
I've just registered and was dismayed to see that there are two Downhill
MUni races and an Uphill race but no Cross Country?

Is there any reason for leaving it out? It...
Forum: Unicycling February 10th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 117
Posted By kristian
Unicon 14 registration is open.

We are happy to invite you to the 14th Uniconvention and World
Championship which is being held in Denmark in the period 26th July to
4th August, 2008.

UNICON XIV will take place in Copenhagen in a...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By kristian
Fluck 2007 - Koxx1

Here is my side of the story.

One year ago we start planning the convention.
Yoggi contacts us and ask if we can pay for him and his team.
He was told that we would pay entrance fee for Yoggi and...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By kristian
FLUCK results? trials, speedtrials, street, muni, freestyle, etc..

I will post all the results on http://www.fluck.dk/php after i got some
sleep.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
kristian's...
Forum: Unicycling June 17th 07, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By kristian
Fluck Info!!!

I just mailed this to all partisipants, but i got some of the mails
back.
So i hope that the ones who didn't get the mail will read this.

Hej alle.
Ved ankomst til Fluck 2007 skal du/i have en kopi...
Forum: Unicycling June 17th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By kristian
Fluck Info!!!

kris.lee wrote:
hey, ive got a question,

will there be stands like koxx1 or udc where we can buy plastic pedals,
and other things we want to, or need?

YES!!! But buy the plastic pedals...
Forum: Unicycling June 13th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By kristian
My First Serious Uni Accident: A Broken Back with Video!

Jamey, I guess you forgot your lucky tuna.
Hope you will heal fast, and get back on the uni.

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 15th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By kristian
Fluck Info!!!

The registration will close in 7 hours.
Hurry up!!!

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
kristian's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By kristian
FLUCK 2007 Video competition and program.

Fredrik_Justnes wrote:
You should look forward to our vid as well.. :P

I will.

But now i have to go to the airport. Moab here i come!!!
See you all later...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By kristian
FLUCK 2007 Video competition and program.

unifreak7 wrote:
I'm really excited about this. Extremely excited. I was really jealous
of the BUC people and their videos, so finally I will be able to throw
my hat in the ring. I've already...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By kristian
Moab Excitement!

I'm excited too. This will be my first trip to moab.
I'm leaving Denmark wednesday morning and arrive in LA 15hr 40mn
later.
Then a small road trip just to see some more of the country before
comming...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48