Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ezekial Smith
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Ezekial Smith
good answer

What's with all this 'We' stuff. "We, we, we". Are they Luxembourgers
or are they French?

Mainly bankers.
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Ezekial Smith
The Schlecks Schluck

On Jul 23, 1:42*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Jul 23, 4:07*am, Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Jul 23, 3:45*am, Morten Reippuert Knudsen...
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By Ezekial Smith
AC @ 1900 VAM?

Another analysis by Merck on Belgium tv (english subtitiles)

http://tinyurl.com/naxo2u
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Ezekial Smith
Unfinished business

Beyonce naked video here

http://tinyurl.com/naxo2u
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Ezekial Smith
ITT predictions

These guys predicted it 100% correct before the race happened

http://tinyurl.com/naxo2u
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By Ezekial Smith
LA and the ITT

Video of Lance in perfect TT form

http://tinyurl.com/naxo2u
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Ezekial Smith
Consecutive Grand Tour wins

Here is a better analysis

http://tinyurl.com/naxo2u
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Ezekial Smith
Use this form to enter multiple contests for free bike eqpt, cars etc

You can click on this link and it will allow you to fill out one form
to win all those prizes

http://tinyurl.com/naxo2u
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Ezekial Smith
Getting Armstrong off the podium

Hinault should have been a tackle instead of a cyclist.

It's almost like he has the personality of an animal... something
small that gets real aggressive when cornered.... a beaver! That's
it...
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Ezekial Smith
LeMond questions credibility of Contador's climbing

i think prefontaine had a 94 and some x-county skiers might have had
90+
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Ezekial Smith
Andy Schleck will win the Tour - in Jesus's name

On Jul 23, 11:05*am, someone wrote:
On 23 July, 13:46, Ezekial Smith

wrote:
Anyone notice that Andy wears a prominent cross?...
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Ezekial Smith
Andy Schleck will win the Tour - in Jesus's name

Anyone notice that Andy wears a prominent cross? Well millions of
Christians around the world are praying for a win for Andy in Jesus
name.

It will be so
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12