Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TK
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 11, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By TK
My unicycle cotterless crank is loose

On 5/21/2011 7:43 AM, TK wrote:
On 5/20/2011 5:38 PM, Pepsco wrote:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn171/Fantansygirl64/P1070367-1.jpg
--- There's a picture of my left crank which...
Forum: Unicycling May 21st 11, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By TK
My unicycle cotterless crank is loose

On 5/20/2011 5:38 PM, Pepsco wrote:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn171/Fantansygirl64/P1070367-1.jpg
--- There's a picture of my left crank which adjusts side to side
when it's not...
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 11, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By TK
Motor assisted?

On 1/19/2011 11:44 PM, John Doe wrote:
Has anyone made a motor assisted unicycle?
Links would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Googling "motorized unicycle" gave me 40 videos. One will balance...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 10, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By TK
Wellington Unicycling

On 10/28/2010 2:18 PM, Danny Colyer wrote:
On 28/10/2010 13:56, TK wrote:
That sounds great, but I wonder how just your response showed up in
rec.sport.unicycling. It is the only recent post....
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 10, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By TK
Wellington Unicycling

On 10/27/2010 7:07 PM, helen hughes wrote:
I don't , my daughter does 'cos she's stubborn enough to persist and
now shes getting all the kids at school hooked. And what great timing
as...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 10, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By TK
front and back question

crazy hippy wrote:

A few months ago, i got a flat tire and brought my Torker in to a
local bike shop. They offered to change the tube for free with the
purchase, so I accepted. It seems,...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 09, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By TK
What size should I buy

Gilad wrote:
I have been doing some reading on different sites, and I am still not
sure what the right unicycle size for me is.
- My height is 190 cm
- My inseam is 92 cm
- I am a total...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7