Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tere
Forum: Racing November 8th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Tere
Basso over the Ocean

Keith wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:45:49 GMT, Keith wrote:

On 8 Nov 2006 01:58:44 -0800, "sergio" wrote:

Forum: Racing October 16th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Tere
question; if landis is cleared

Raptor wrote:
wrote:
if landis is cleared by the uci due to his defense, would you welcome
him as the tdf champion to start next years tdf ?

(meaning, as a...
Forum: Racing September 27th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Tere
Two Landis case rumours

nobody wrote:
On 27 Sep 2006 09:18:16 -0700, "dbrower" wrote:

First rumour I got, from an unidentified emailer, was that the USADA
review board passed the case on...
Forum: Racing August 18th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Tere
Can anyone explain how Landis benefited?

wrote:
Tere wrote:

"I know in the production of insulin (I have diabetes), there is a
precursor called pre-insulin (creative name, eh?) It is an insulin
Forum: Racing August 18th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Tere
Can anyone explain how Landis benefited?

wrote:
Tere wrote:
(snip)

You nailed it. T and E are produced in concert with one another.
Unless Floyd develped an unknown genetic disease after stage...
Forum: Racing August 17th 06, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
Tere wrote:

I know in the production of insulin (I have diabetes), there is a
precursor called pre-insulin (creative name, eh?) It is an insulin
Forum: Racing August 17th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Tere
Can anyone explain how Landis benefited?

Thomas A. Fine wrote:
In article ,
Tere wrote:
Colin Campbell wrote:
I realize that this all ignores the...
Forum: Racing August 17th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Tere
Can anyone explain how Landis benefited?

Colin Campbell wrote:
What I have read seems to say that elevated levels of testosterone could
help an athlete build strength, which it seems to me could eventually
aid endurance. But this...
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By Tere
HOLY CRAP! I figured it (Landis conspiracy) out!

wrote:
Tere wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Stu Fleming wrote:
(snip)
So if a rider wanted a quick boost, the autologous route is the one to
choose. The...
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Jeff wrote:
Stu Fleming wrote:
(snip)
So if a rider wanted a quick boost, the autologous route is the one to
choose. The blood will come from earlier in the programme. The
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Jeff wrote:
Stu Fleming wrote:
(snip)
So if a rider wanted a quick boost, the autologous route is the one to
choose. The blood will come from earlier in the programme. The
Forum: Techniques August 9th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Tere
Floyd (Tonight Show spoilers)

G.T. wrote:
"G.T." wrote in message
...at work here today. Should I chase him down and grill him?

I do have a...
Forum: Racing August 9th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28

G.T. wrote:
"G.T." wrote in message
...at work here today. Should I chase him down and grill him?

I do have a...
Forum: Racing August 8th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Tere
A clear message to USA

Montesquiou wrote:
"Tere" a écrit dans le message de news:
Montesquiou wrote:
"Tom Kunich"...
Forum: Racing August 8th 06, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Tere
A clear message to USA

Actaully he did not test positive. The level of triamcinolone found in
his blood was 0.2. The lower limit for a positive reading was 6.0, 30x
more than his test. It wasn't even close to
being...
Forum: Racing August 1st 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Tere
Photo Caption contest

"KKHHHHhhhhh!!!" "SSSSSssssss!!!"

yeahyeah wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/steenwijk06/Spektakel_g
Forum: Racing July 28th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 66
Posted By Tere
Testosterone test: isotope test

Montesquiou wrote: