Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
56 134 Techniques
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
48 150 Techniques
understanding the RockShox suspension pump and valve by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
When I first got the pump, I filled the chamber to exactly 120psi. The release button and the gauge on the RockShox suspension pump makes this easy to do to a...
Why you don't ride in the door zone by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hw8Kzw60rE Who was at fault and who should pay the bill?
Yesterday 10:01 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
6 16 UK
Preserving en-route repair material by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, As probably many of you, I keep essential repair tools and material in a small bag under my saddle, that is: a folding screwdriver, a spare...
by Gregory Sutter Go to last post
18 176 Techniques
cleaning the bike by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
The commune is setting up a bike maintenance station. There are no tools so far, or perhaps because it is open 24/7 so if there were they would disappear. But...
Practice what you preach? by [email protected]
The hypocrisy of cyclists.... https://tinyurl.com/yb6bdkdh
Yesterday 10:52 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
8 48 UK