Interbike 2017 by sms
Photos with text at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vs26GExC_oC476V4oZl-dDn_2TcvWFCAuDZwjJN_MYE/edit?usp=sharing Interbike is in a Death...
Correcting a cross-threaded bottom bracket? by Sir Ridesalot
I was finally able to get the bottom bracket off of a friend's steel frame English threads bottom bracket bike. Whew what a job! The fixed cup cup was...
Buying and Selling by [email protected]
I'm pretty sensitive to component prices since I have to build everything up from scratch. One thing that has become clear lately is that buying from an...
Cyclist jumps red light for safety, but what about the child? (on theback) by MrCheerful
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-heart-stopping-moment-cyclist-13643510
Chain Stretch by John B.[_3_]
I've been thinking about chain wear, sometimes called chain stretch, and have done a bit of research on the subject. One method is to lay the chain on a flat...
by dave[_3_] Go to last post
91 423 Techniques
Lobbying by cyclists may yet have an impact on the HTA by [email protected]
Legislation to beef up penalties under the Highway Traffic Act is to be proposed in Ontario:...
Astronomical autumn by Joy Beeson
Today is the first day of autumn, but summer is getting in one last good lick. I've dug out a pair of capri-length tights that had been put away for the...
program to compute gears, with table by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Hey guys, does this look right to you? ;; (print-gears '(34 50) '(12 13 15 17 19 21 23 25) 622) ;; ;; = ;; ;; 622 wheel ;; ;;...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
128 599 Techniques
WHOOPS! Mountain biker saved after heart attack deep in Howell woods (NJ) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2017/09/mountain_bicyclist_rescued_after_suffering_heart_a.html Mountain biker saved after heart attack deep in Howell...
Yesterday 06:05 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 19 Mountain Biking