How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
light metal by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today there was a guy with a kid bike and the saddle post was stuck in the pipe. He said it was because the frame was of "lättmetal", which is literally...
Rigid, yet flexible by AMuzi
This is either s discussion of compliance/shock/flex or a pile of text used as a reason for glitzy product...
Build it and they will come - but where are they? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
What we've heard: "Build it and they will come." That is, separate the bikes from the cars with paint; or better, with flexible poles; or even better with...
today's ride by AMuzi
Cold, windy, sleet, grey, dismal, blecchhh. https://www.channel3000.com/news/looks-like-snow-baraboo-streets-covered-in-hail/729197821 -- Andrew Muzi ...
Now that Armstrong debacle is completely over by [email protected]
How is possible that bitter Betsy comes off way more annoying and detestable as Lance? And most consider Lance as a nasty little treacherous **** without...
Shimano 3 Nexus scream sound when brake by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today there is a Shimano 3 speed Nexus back hub with a very unpleasant noise whenever one breaks with the coaster. What do you do? Pick apart and lube even tho...
Yesterday 04:32 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post