Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yeebok
Forum: Australia May 23rd 09, 02:47 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Yeebok
2009 Unargural in 72 seconds

Hytram wrote:
On May 21, 2:45 pm, "George W Frost" wrote:
"Marty H" wrote in message

Forum: Australia May 21st 09, 09:01 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Yeebok
2009 Unargural in 72 seconds

George W Frost wrote:
"Marty H" wrote in message
enjoy

Forum: Australia May 11th 09, 12:16 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By Yeebok
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

Dave Hughes wrote:
On Mon, 11 May 2009 18:08:10 +1000, Yeebok wrote:

From the sounds of it everyone had a great time again. I must get up
the nerve to ride from Port one year and meet...
Forum: Australia May 11th 09, 09:08 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By Yeebok
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

wrote:
Thanks to all who attended. That was the most enjoyable Unaugural
that I can remember.

I think that's partly because we're getting used to the procedure, or
maybe...
Forum: Australia April 24th 09, 10:29 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Yeebok
Unaugural 7.0 - Trophy categories

Bamfy wrote:
What no trophy for still having the tags attached to all my camping gear??

Man, I'm out on all accounts, damn being young, close, with a newish
bike and no caffeine...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5