Showing results 1 to 25 of 132
Search took 4.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kapoute
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By kapoute
Best Photos of 2008

I like this one... it is my wallpaper

[image: http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/09/02/85/80/pc200010.jpg]

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By kapoute
Pictures of your latest ride

During a snow ride, on the top of Mount Royal, Montréal, Canada.

[image: http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/09/02/85/80/pc200010.jpg]

It's now my wallpaper :)

--
kapoute
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Here you go guys: street runs of Adrien,Loic,Arthur and Jon.

Sorry for the bad video quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLaDINSkNVw

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By kapoute
Unicon Videos.

unicycledood;1103003 wrote:
Bump!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone even film the street comp? I've been hanging out of this for
too long.

I did. What do you want to see?
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By kapoute
Future OUI

What was your favorite part about OUI?
THE FACT THAT IT IS A COMPETITION THAT IS HOLD ANNUALY AT THE BEGINNING
OF THE HOT SEASON. RIDING A TRIAL COURSE IS ALWAYS REALLY FUN. FLAMING
PUCK HOCKEY WAS...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By kapoute
anybody know of any cross country canada unicycle trips coming up?

There is 'this thing'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72095) going on, but
we don't know a lot of details about it....

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By kapoute
Freestyle Discussion Thread

Hi,

I started practicing stand-up wheel walk yesterday by going from
hopping in one place to stand-up but I have developped a pain in my
right knee because I think I'm hitting way too often my knee...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By kapoute
Favorite riding weather?

I like to ride in small rain, especially doing MUni with all the mud and
then it become all slipery which make the easy hill a little more
challenging. Overall, everything is more intense while it's...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By kapoute
Unicon 14 Countdown!

pedrotejada wrote:

Who is planning to attend New Zeland?

This is the question !!

Even though the plane tickets are so expensive, I do !! We should be a
few more folks from Quebec and...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By kapoute
Owen's movie is finished....somewhat

evil-nick wrote:
Does Owen still ride?

Not much, he got a coker a few months ago so I think that is the only
thing he is riding... Too bad, he has such an awesome style... He
helped me progress...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By kapoute
unicycle bag ?

Here you go: http://www.mgypack.com/

edit: I was first :)

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By kapoute
learning tricks on KH24

You can definatly do tricks on a KH24 but there are a bit harder to
learn because of the bigger wheel and the height.

During a competition, one of my friends jumped over a bar of 65 cm with
a KH24...
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By kapoute
Anyone interested in an Ottawa Muni Weekend?

What? A MUni ride in Quebec?

It is really interesting, and I'll see with the Montreal guys if we
could find a way to get there...

The sooner you decide the dates, the better!

This is going to be...
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 117
Posted By kapoute
Unicon 14 registration is open.

YEA, I'm in. I was wondering, is there going to be a lot of persons on a
20" wheel for the MUni?

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud

'Communauté des monocyclistes de Montréal'
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By kapoute
Ottawa Unicycle Invasion 2008 (OUI'08)

Val88 wrote:
Quick question, if I do go do I need to enter any events? I'd love to
just have fun over there, I'm not necessarily good enough to compete in
anything.

If it is like the...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By kapoute
Ottawa Unicycle Invasion 2008 (OUI'08)

Hey Carl,

You can definitely count us from Montreal and Quebec ! Those last 3
years were awesome ! So we wont miss it !

I hope the t-shirts won't be like last two years.... with liquid paper
to...
Forum: Unicycling February 17th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By kapoute
Feeler: Ontario Unitourists Club

I would be interested for an annual event.
Going to Niagara Falls on a 36ers sounds awesome to me.

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud

'Communauté des monocyclistes de Montréal'
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By kapoute
Extreme Pogo!

NKahler wrote:
ohhh.... lol :mad:

maybe i should have checked first............................ :( sorry

oh well, I still love you anyway...;)
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By kapoute
Extreme Pogo!

I hope this thread will be move to just conversation where there is
already 2-3 thread on this

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud

'Communauté des monocyclistes de Montréal'
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By kapoute
Photo sessions in Montreal

Hello,

There was a French photographer that came in Montreal, Canada for a
somekind of a training course and when he saw videos of the group here
he wanted to take some photos.

So after, 3 photo...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By kapoute
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but is there any trial
competition or is it only an event of high jump, long jump and gap
competitions???

I think I will be able to make it.

--
kapoute
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
so does that means youre a right foot forward and you hold with your
right, and you're left handed? and you hoptwist and spin clockwise????

non I am right handed in...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By kapoute
Spin of the century.....?

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
right handed,
left foot forward
seat in = left hand hopping and tricking.
sif = riding hold with right hand, tricking hold with left hand front,
right hand back.
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By kapoute
I need a Street photo

You can use those one that I took with a photographer...

http://tinyurl.com/yq6n4e

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By kapoute
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

ntappin wrote:

If anyone has any decent french skills I would also recomend you post
this info up on the Montreal website.

http://www.monotreal.ca.cx/
Showing results 1 to 25 of 132