Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tomasso[_7_]
Forum: Australia March 27th 11, 10:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 26
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
Off to Canberra

"terryc" wrote in message
Geoff Lock wrote:

And will really disturb people once you manage to do your 30kmh down
airport...
Forum: Australia March 20th 11, 08:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 26
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
Off to Canberra

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message ...
Well, I am off to Canberra now and I have chickened out on riding the
238kms on my bicycle :(

Gawd!! I am a...
Forum: Australia March 8th 11, 12:14 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
Tyre pressures

noemail@nowhere wrote:
I use 120 front and rear ( or them Max rated pressure for the tire)

Lower rolling resistance and at this pressure I seem to get less
flats.

Depending on the rim...
Forum: Australia March 7th 11, 08:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
Very depressing ride today

apologies for anyone seeing double posts - I used a cancel to stop a typo,
but it may not have caught up to all news servers..

Geoff Lock wrote:
On 5/03/2011 4:28 PM, Chris Baird wrote:
The...
Forum: Australia March 7th 11, 08:46 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
Very depressing ride today

Geoff Lock wrote:
On 5/03/2011 4:28 PM, Chris Baird wrote:
The whole point about this newsgroup is to talk about cycling and
different people have different experiences.

It's another...
Forum: Australia February 28th 11, 11:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
Besides Lycra its now a bike cam for Geoff!!!!!

thefathippy wrote:
On Feb 28, 10:00 am, Rob wrote:
Cyclists put mettle to the pedal to capture collisions

You're on bike-cam . . .
Forum: Australia February 21st 11, 10:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
There are tyre levers, and tyre levers

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message ...
On 21/02/2011 10:23 AM, Rob wrote:
On 20/02/2011 10:28 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 20/02/2011 3:32 PM, Rob...
Forum: Australia February 20th 11, 04:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

"Tomasso" wrote in message

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message ...
On...
Forum: Australia February 20th 11, 04:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
There are tyre levers, and tyre levers

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message ...
On 20/02/2011 9:06 AM, Rob wrote:
Owen wrote:
http://members.pcug.org.au/~rcook/images/broken_lever.jpg

Forum: Australia February 4th 11, 03:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
The physics in cycling

"...
PS - No changes to bike (the Cannondale). Bike was as it was from Monday.

How old is the Cannondale? Your "spare" bike.

And what was the mention of the Scott?

T.
Forum: Australia January 25th 11, 09:08 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By Tomasso[_7_]
Stuffed rear derailleur

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message ...

Never mind, I am told that I can have a Suntour rear derailleur for my
7-speed for about $40-50.

I have a...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11