36 of the best cycling books — check out the books every cyclist should own by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Want something to read? There are vast numbers of cycling books out there; few activities have as wide a range of literature. There are books on the...
Today 02:18 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 2 UK
Cyclist in hospital after collision with crashed water tanker by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A CYCLIST has been hospitalised after a collision involving a water tanker near Ludgershall last night (Thursday). The A343, between Ludgershall and...
Motorists urged not to speed on open roads after death of cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Drivers breaking the law? Surely not! QUOTE: Police have called for drivers to resist speeding on empty roads during lockdown. It comes a male cyclist died...
Today 01:17 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 2 UK
The coronavirus and cycling by Kelly[_2_]
While the government has advised that people take precautions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including avoiding non-essential social contact...
by MrCheerful Go to last post
131 197 UK
Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Does every thread on every subject really have to be turned into the lip-smacking glee of the RBT scum at someone else's (supposed) misfortune? Page though a...
by news18 Go to last post
23 93 Techniques
Car insurance ads by Mike Collins
I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was a deer in the road....
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
10 33 UK
Bicycle enabled crime shows a steep rise by MrCheerful
https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/police-crack-down-after-rise-in-bicycle-enabled-crime-in-islington-and-camden-1-6575945
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
19 44 UK
Wheels and tires by Tom Kunich[_2_]
After running tubeless tires for over a year now I can say that they just aren't worth it. Perhaps they save a vanishingly small amount of lower rolling...
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
87 113 Techniques
Economics not bicycle tech by AMuzi
Sharp idea https://www.arnoldkling.com/blog/nationwide-overdraft-protection/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Today 06:18 AM
by John B. Go to last post
5 19 Techniques
Everybody is Out by jbeattie
It's the last beautiful day before we go into a streak of rain, and its nuts cutting through MUPs or parks. People seem to be outside a lot more during the...
by John B. Go to last post
72 194 Techniques
Shocking moment cement mixer driver HIDES his mobile seconds afterkilling cyclist, 65, while he was distracted on Facebook Messenger - as he isjailed for three and a half years by Simon Mason[_6_]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8151773/Cement-mixer-driver-caught-hiding-phone-killing-cyclist-Facebook-Messenger.html
by JNugent Go to last post
19 42 UK
Interesting read regarding 1918 Flu & reconstructing it by Sir Ridesalot
I just read this. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/reconstruction-1918-virus.html The Deadliest Flu: The Complete Story of the Discovery and...
Yesterday 06:28 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
0 15 Techniques
How much distance should you leave to the cyclist ahead in a time of pandemic? by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: If you're still riding your bike outside, either for transport or for exercise, you need to stick to the Government's rules on social distancing, and...
Cyclist says Volkswagen driver tried to punch him in Bristol roadrage incident near school by Simon Mason[_6_]
'With fewer cars on the road because of coronavirus, certain people are driving like idiots' QUOTE: A man allegedly crashed his car into a cyclist and threw...
A few good suitable reads by colwyn[_2_]
Just working from home, I chanced upon Ken Kifer's Bike Pages and thought I share. Here is a Cyclist with experience and I quote: "I promote using a...