Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Techniques September 11th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
selecting a BB

On Sep 11, 8:36 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
wrote:
On Sep 11, 5:15 am, wrote:

I'm upgrading the drivetrain of my '85 Mondonico to...
Forum: Techniques September 11th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
The bike boom of the early 70's

On Aug 22, 12:03 pm, "David L. Johnson"
wrote:

It also misses the boat, in my opinion, regarding the distinction
between lightweight/other bikes. The increase in...
Forum: Techniques September 11th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
selecting a BB

I'm upgrading the drivetrain of my '85 Mondonico to Campy 10 speed. I
have a very recent Record 10 speed double crank, and the frame has
Italian (duhh!) threading, and I know it needs a 102 mm...
Forum: Techniques September 11th 07, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Crappy Campagnolo derailleur

On Sep 10, 3:58 am, M-gineering wrote:
wrote:
This post is mostly a gripe. I just bought a brand new Campagnolo
Veloce long-cage rear...
Forum: Techniques August 10th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By [email protected]
why the bridge collapsed.....

On Aug 10, 3:30 pm, A Muzi wrote:
-snip trusses-
" wrote:
At this point, we're just speculating.
Tim...
Forum: Techniques July 9th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Boeing bets the house on CF.....

On Jul 8, 5:37 pm, A Muzi wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:25 pm, "Callistus Valerius" wrote:
Boeing is building it's new plane, the dreamliner, with...
Forum: Techniques July 9th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Boeing bets the house on CF.....

On Jul 7, 11:37 pm, wrote:

I am wondering about static buildup caused by all that carbon fibre- Hide quoted text -

Carbon fiber does not cause static...
Forum: Techniques June 8th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Classic Touring Frames

On Jun 6, 11:36 am, Pilgrim wrote:
Waterford frames are made to order, size wise and also with all the
extras somebody may want for a loaded tourer.

Should I...
Forum: Marketplace March 30th 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: 27.2 CLB or other large-setback seatpost

want to get my saddle back farther on several bikes. Paypal only.
Forum: Techniques March 30th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
What Kind Of Tube in My Tublar Tires?

On Mar 18, 11:36 am, Mark
wrote:
David L. Johnson wrote:
David White wrote:
Back in the old days (1970-80) when I used tubular tires, they...
Forum: Techniques December 15th 06, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Inexing conversion - more Campy questions

wrote:
Hank Wirtz wrote:
wrote:
For a Campy Racing T derailleur, what is the maximum cog in can
accommodate, and what is the chain wrap...
Forum: Techniques December 13th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Inexing conversion - more Campy questions

For a Campy Racing T derailleur, what is the maximum cog in can
accommodate, and what is the chain wrap capability?

If I get a used wheelset with a Campy Record 10 speed hub, do i need to
use the...
Forum: Techniques December 13th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Help with indexing conversion?

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
Road Man wrote:
Hi, I'm planning to convert my friction-shift bike to indexing. I
built up this 1980 Woodrup from a bare frame, using a Campy Racing T
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13