Showing results 1 to 25 of 123
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: petad
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By petad
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy, unfortunately showing a trick over and over in various poor-lit
shots does not make a basic common trick an invention. :p

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By petad
Today I... (brag thread)

Yesterday I got back from a week's vacation, griptaped both my cranks
and crowns, re-learned crankrolls, got a wee bit closer to hickflips
(consistently getting the flip and spin and landing with my...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By petad
12-14 year old riders - click this

Name: Peter D***** D******
Age: 14
Birthday: none
Riding Style: street, flat, freestyle
Country: Democratic Republic of Minnesota
Daily Practice Time: basically none during winter

Some favorite...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By petad
Christmas goodies thread

petad;1158043 wrote:
It's been in the mail for two weeks but hasn't arrived. :(
Will post pics when I get it though. The stupid thing about USPS is
that you can't see where it is online with...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By petad
Uni Count

1 Torker LX
1 brand new KH Double Crown from Bedford (will have pics soon)

2849 unis
853 riders

--
petad
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Today was the best Boxing Day ever! I got my KH Double Crown!! Didn't
land anything new, but I'm getting kinda close to hickflips. :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By petad
Christmas goodies thread

Goats_On_Unicycles;1157817 wrote:
I wanna see that one Peter dude's KH double-crown.

It's been in the mail for two weeks but hasn't arrived. :(
Will post pics when I get it though. The stupid...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By petad
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I found out my new uni won't arrive until after Christmas, and I
have no idea when it -will- get here. It has been in the US for well
over a week, it's just taking a really long time to get...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By petad
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Get my KH Doublecrown and land a rolling wrap.

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By petad
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I rode in a tiny 8' by 10' area I cleared out in the small portion
of my basement that is unfinished. It's better than nothing, didn't land
anything, though. I'm a little rusty. Might be okay...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By petad
*Fifthflip Competition*

Sig trophies!

Christmas style:
)-5thflip-'O,
)-5thflip-'O,

Fading from black to red:
)-5thflip-'O,
)-5thflip-'O,
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By petad
Street Discussion Thread.

Uhhh...I guess I would be in....I can't even hickflip but whatever. :o
But you can start one easily, just start a thread, lay down some rules
(19" wheel or bigger, can't have landed it before, need...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By petad
Street Discussion Thread.

I started with two-handed flips too....except then I broke my seat and
it got really cold and I never quite landed a one-handed one. I got two
feet back on one a while ago though, but I haven't...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By petad
*New* Koxx-One Bludgeon BC Wheel Plates.

They look much grippier than the Nimbus ones, I wonder if that's a good
thing or a bad thing-it could make it harder to jump off if you're gonna
crash. Probably a good thing.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By petad
U-Decide (unicycle decision)

Jeremy R;1153351 wrote:
(weather or not Im competing)

It took me about 30 seconds before I realized you meant whether, not
weather.

Anyways, definitely go with a 36er, but I don't have much...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By petad
Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Downhill geared uni just looked awesome. I'm going skiing at Northstar
over break, I'm sure it'll look quite different. :D

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By petad
Freaky unicycle dream

nimblelight;1150597 wrote:
Meh, coasting is easy.:p

I think he meant coasting like on a bike, with a freewheeling hub. I
remember I had a dream like that, probably because my brain...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By petad
Street Discussion Thread.

'Old School' (http://tinyurl.com/6kolae) (except for the "no footer
rev", it's a joke, it's a crankflip.)

'New School' (http://tinyurl.com/6dm796)

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By petad
Re-Newbing

I don't think it matters what size you get if you want to re-learn. The
two unis you mentioned would both be good, two pricier ones you might
consider would be the Kris Holm...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By petad
Today I... (brag thread)

Graham, you should learn the base for Around the World (RHCP).

Today I kept up my no-riding streak, it's been two or three weeks
without serious riding. 4 degrees Fahrenheit, -15 with windchill......
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By petad
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

*'Today's'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=966)*

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By petad
720 Unispin Competition

I know I'd rather say "Three-spin" than "Three-six-ty-u-ni-spin" but
that's just me.
And you wouldn't call it a 140 unless it spun 140 degrees, which isn't
really possible because on a unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By petad
Uni Claus Yard Cut Out

Awesome, I wanna drive by your house sometime!

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By petad
720 Unispin Competition

Yes, put this in your
sig:')-720unispin-O2nd
' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xuxnXJoik)
')-720unispin-O2nd
' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xuxnXJoik)

Or something like it.

--
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911

Hmmmm...I might be in San Francisco over Christmas break...:rolleyes:
18 feet long, six feet down? I'm not sure even skrobo could do that,
and that's saying something. It would hurt real bad if you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 123