LA Beats Out London, NY & All Other Cities In N. America & W. Europefor "Soul Destroying" Traffic by Bret Cahill
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-11-07/think-new-york-traffic-is-bad-try-bangkok-or-jakarta?cmpid%253D=socialflow-twitter-asia&utm_campaign=socia...
Probably not news to us in this group. by Peter Keller[_3_]
https://bit.ly/2B0tMhW
by Peter Parry Go to last post
15 31 UK
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
Pressures of WTB Horizon 650Bx47 tires by Andrew Chaplin[_2_]
Has anyone a pointer to a table of pressures for such a tire? Barring that, a formula for their calculation. The tires have to carry a load of about 100...
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
Cold weather, sore throat by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
For the past few years, my winter riding has fallen off to just a few miles at a time. The main reason is, I seem to be very susceptible to sore throats...