Walking helmets needed? by [email protected]
Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on...
Tubeless Tires by [email protected]
A couple of months ago I was struck by a car that decided four way stop intersections were not what they meant. I had come to a complete stop and allowed ALL...
Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
by sms Go to last post
156 573 Techniques
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by TMS320
On 17/08/18 16:30, JNugent wrote: On 14/08/2018 17:00, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 10:22, Norman Wells wrote: On 14/08/2018 09:50, TMS320 wrote: On...
If only they had worn helmets by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kyiYLwMRs Clearly a cycle helmet would have prevented the overdose but wouldn't it be better to legalise cannabis and stop...
DH-3N20 bearing adjustment by bob prohaska
What's the conventional wisdom for setting preload on Shimano hub dynamo bearings? On a normal hub I'd adjust the cone finger tight and set the locknut...
Today 05:14 AM
by bob prohaska Go to last post
2 47 Techniques
no mountain lions in Chicago by AMuzi