Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unibikeling
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By unibikeling
KH SYM cranks snag pants

mornish;1171254 wrote:
that's preposterous!

I ride in pants every day, and they are not boxers thank you very much.

Edit: They aren't briefs either.

Edit edit: They aren't slacks...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By unibikeling
KH SYM cranks snag pants

pedrotejada;1170160 wrote:
It can hurt a bit you skin. When

damn straight, good sentence pedro lol.

--
unibikeling
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

uniFREAK134;1169568 wrote:
it is the middle of winter, and i am wearing shorts while riding. my SYM
cranks snag long pants.

no ****?

--
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13

woah... Gizmo, you jsut reminded me of a previous conversation.... I
cant remember whether if it was on a trials forum, or on here, but
either you or someone else said the same thing.

Sometimes you...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By unibikeling
Riding with a Hernia

i guess it wouldnt hurt to, but it may not be the best idea in the world
for it.

i'm speaking from a standpoint of having gone through 100 hours in an
emergency medical care course and being...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By unibikeling
Riding with a Hernia

In my professional opinion, i wouldnt. It could worsen anything, and
prolong recovery time. If your just riding distance/comuting you ask
your doctor what he thinks about cycling in general.

but...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By unibikeling
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167806 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I get it.

How about this: name a major beverage or sportswear company which does
*not* do sponsorships.

Izze.
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By unibikeling
Best Uni Photo thread

catinabag1;1167610 wrote:
i too find it hard to ride alone anymore.

oh and here's a picture of my 26":

30902

got my saddle wet for that one
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By unibikeling
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

manon1wheel;1166501 wrote:
i hate them.

which ones? the guy that pogo sticked? or the judges?

--
unibikeling
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

UniKid2;1162441 wrote:
You can Edit MPEG4 with Vegas 8.0 pro, but I havent render-ed anithing
perfectly.

well, then thats news to me. Sorry, just that i hate digital video
stuff, cause it...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By unibikeling
Help choosing editing program, Please

EliB;1162334 wrote:
Ooh sorry about that..

Well, when I put the disk in my drive nothing happened. I tried running
all kinds of commands and stuff but nothing happened, so I figured there
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By unibikeling
Help choosing editing program, Please

adobe premiere cs3 or cs4. Love cs3 personally.

I'd say those are your best bets. Cs4 is like $1000 easy though i
think. Atleast thats what it costs to upgrade from cs3. I wouldnt
recomend it, but...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By unibikeling
2 weeks of snow- then blue sky

mmmm dude those pictures are beautiful.

I love snow. We had a bit of snow (like a foot probably), but it
started to melt with the warmer weather.

Our ski hill got really icey too. (read my post in...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unibikeling
Today I... (brag thread)

unibikeling;1159875 wrote:
Had a bunch of patients tonight.

10-12 in about 4 hours. It was quiet the rest of the day before that
ahha.

the first bunch were all facial injuries, and...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unibikeling
Today I... (brag thread)

Had a bunch of patients tonight.

10-12 in about 4 hours. It was quiet the rest of the day before that
ahha.

the first bunch were all facial injuries, and lacerations of the face
and such. Then we...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By unibikeling
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

this week i'll buy more paintball stuff, and plan a time to go skiing
with this one girl i know.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unibikeling
Another psi question

i ride at 1psi per 10lbs of body weight + 10.

that sets me at around 24psi for my normal running. Well, If i'm doing
bigger stuff, i like it to be around 30 or so, or more. (got a snakebite
flat...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unibikeling
Today I... (brag thread)

Today was christmas!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm CHRISTMAS

[image:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/18/l_e58d7c7fe93442c182b5d16e2788595c.jpg]

--
unibikeling
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i has pictor(s).

[image:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/18/m_e58d7c7fe93442c182b5d16e2788595c.jpg]

oops.

Colone, Tippmann 98 custom, Colombia sweatshirt, CO2 tanks, video
production...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By unibikeling
Christmas goodies thread

Colombia sweatshirt. (relating to dan heaton)

non unicycling sorta -

Really slick working tripod (exact one i was previously looking at
buying), tippmann 98 custom, two 9oz CO2 cilanders, 2k Black...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unibikeling
Today I... (brag thread)

open x mas presents thismorning. Got a Tippman 98 Custom Paintball Gun,
two 9oz Co2 tanks, and 2k pricey looking paintballs (black shell, hot
pink fill, really cool looking).

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By unibikeling
Any good?~Advice wanted.

OneWheelLess;1157344 wrote:
i'd go with a torker lx. the frame will accept a 2.5-2.6 tire which
allows it to be used for light muni. very decent strong parts for the
price range. the udc club...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unibikeling
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1156679 wrote:
Well. Today was the worst day of my life.:mad: I was so ready to go to
the doctor and have him tell me I was fine, and that I could ride
unicycle again, but I got pretty...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By unibikeling
Where can I find a 12inch uni

cbs;1154079 wrote:
money lol. :p im saving! but until the uni cant do what i need it to
do, no hurry yet.

Haha Yeah, it'd be pretty cool if you could find a really strong 12''
rim, along...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By unibikeling
Inexpensively preparing your camera for the snow.

the camera being dry or not isnt my problem, its the battery being warm.
But ive got a system i'm thinking of.