Near Miss of the Day 454: Driver tries to overtake on blind corner,thinks better of it by Simon Mason[_6_]
Poor anticipation skills by the driver. QUOTE: Something slightly different on our Near Miss of the Day feature today - a motorist who gives cyclists plenty of...
Clipless pedals no more efficient than flat? by bob prohaska
I found this not-entirely-ancient video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEaN9FKGLE which posits that there's no efficiency gain using clipless (or...
Boris Johnson won't get his 'golden age of cycling' while the roadsfeel unsafe by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Two-thirds of people in England feel “it is too dangerous for me to cycle on the roads”, according to the latest National Travel Attitudes Survey....
Brighton: Bike thief banned from sitting on bicycles by Simon Mason[_6_]
Utter scum. QUOTE: A PROLIFIC bike thief's offending has been so relentless that judges have forbidden him from sitting on bicycles in Brighton and...
Near Miss of the Day 453: Punishment pass on two-abreast cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an ignorant tosser this driver is. QUOTE: One of the most common complaints against cyclists that you will read on social media or in the comments section...
Road Funding by Mike Collins
We have heard a lot about Road Tax on this group and how cyclists don't pay it even though Winston Churchill abolished the Road Fund Licence in 1936 I propose...
Pervert on a bicycle by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/suntimes/girls-friends-fight-off-would-be-abductor -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Specialized Begins Expansion to Online Equipment Sales throughBackcountry.com and Competitive Cyclist by sms
https://www.bicycleretailer.com/industry-news/2020/07/07/specialized-begins-equipment-sales-through-backcountrycom-competitive The last time Specialized...
Yesterday 06:08 PM
by sms Go to last post