Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SYJ
Forum: Techniques February 7th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 196
Posted By SYJ
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

Jobst, Tom, and Jim

Seriously? I realize that the entire purpose of usenet is to flame,
but really...is a thread eulogizing a fallen friend/compatriot/teacher
the proper forum?

You are all...
Forum: Racing February 7th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 212
Posted By SYJ
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

Jobst, Tom, and Jim

Seriously? I realize that the entire purpose of usenet is to flame,
but really...is a thread eulogizing a fallen friend/compatriot/teacher
the proper forum?

You are all...
Forum: General February 7th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 200
Posted By SYJ
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

Jobst, Tom, and Jim

Seriously? I realize that the entire purpose of usenet is to flame,
but really...is a thread eulogizing a fallen friend/compatriot/teacher
the proper forum?

You are all...
Forum: Techniques February 7th 08, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 196
Posted By SYJ
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

On Feb 4, 12:43*pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

RIP indeed.

I've been a fan of Sheldon (and his wisdom, both bike related and
otherwise) for...
Forum: Racing February 7th 08, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 212
Posted By SYJ
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

On Feb 4, 12:43*pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

RIP indeed.

I've been a fan of Sheldon (and his wisdom, both bike related and
otherwise) for...
Forum: General February 7th 08, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 200
Posted By SYJ
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

On Feb 4, 12:43*pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

RIP indeed.

I've been a fan of Sheldon (and his wisdom, both bike related and
otherwise) for...
Forum: General April 26th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 559
Posted By SYJ
Goodbye

On Apr 26, 7:53 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
---snip---

it has succumbed to the 5 bungholes who
drown everyone else out. AND the seemingly limitless number of people
who can't...
Forum: Techniques April 26th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 540
Posted By SYJ
Goodbye

On Apr 26, 7:53 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
---snip---

it has succumbed to the 5 bungholes who
drown everyone else out. AND the seemingly limitless number of people
who can't...
Forum: Techniques March 21st 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 83
Posted By SYJ
technical reasons why MTBs haven't moved to 30 spd?

On Mar 21, 2:00 pm, "Rick" wrote:
---snip---

The move from 5 to 6 to 7 to
8 to 9 to 10 speed clusters have all been to add increments within the
same range.

-...
Forum: Techniques March 1st 07, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 70
Posted By SYJ
Lightweight wheel suggestions

On Feb 28, 1:35 pm, "
wrote:
---snip---

I meant off-brand 50mm+ deep aero section tubular carbon rim
wheelsets.
---/snip---

This...
Forum: Techniques February 26th 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Posted By SYJ
No numbness boy saddle - advise, please