Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT COSCO by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)[_2_]
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:41:36 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote: A friend took us there. I won't be...
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
11 38 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
352 1,441 UK
What is a Scatboi? by Stagger Lee
https://tinyurl.com/y8kxhuyn LOL
Today 02:32 PM
by Stagger Lee Go to last post
0 1 UK
Feel Like A Billionaire With Enough Water Bottle Cages by Bret Cahill
In the past week or so I acquired 8 water bottle cages at a good price. Instead of marking down the price $1 they marked the price down _to_ $1. Not known...
Today 05:31 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 11 UK
no mountain lions in Chicago by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/bicyclist-shoots-bicyclist-west-side -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
12 69 Techniques
Homemade U-lock rack support by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I wrote a message about making a very simple U-lock support on the rack, but without the pictures, it was quite useless. I...