The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest" by Andre Jute[_2_]
From a reporter who was actually the "The kettle-corn girl is but one of many madcap escapees from the great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest out here...
Electric dangers by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/14/22/28/adelaide-news-man-s-electric-bike-explodes-almost-starts-bushfire -- - Frank Krygowski
by David Scheidt Go to last post
22 143 Techniques
performance brick and mortar adieu? by patrick[_2_]
Many of the performance brick and mortar locations are going bye bye. If you are fortunate enough(??) to live near one (US), you might stock up on useful...
Cycling Congo Style by DaveyCrockett[_4_]
https://rtd.rt.com/films/cycle-of-life/?utm_source=newsletter-1615&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mail
Today 05:47 PM
by DaveyCrockett[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Tomorrow's ride cancelled because I didn't give a darn by Joy Beeson
"Darn" isn't a euphemism. It's predicted to be well below zero tomorrow, and my alpaca tights need mending. I wonder whether people who use Celsius...
Another nasty holiday season on RBT by Andre Jute[_2_]
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables. Andre...
I've just watched by Mr Pounder Esquire
An adult riding a bicycle on the wrong side of the road - one offence. This pillock had a dog on a lead tied to his handlebars - another offence. Alongside...
Orthopedic tech (cycling) by Mark J.
Check out the ninth photo in this gallery, apparently an orthopedic device. I don't know anything beyond the caption, but the visuals are quite...
Today 04:38 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
3 18 Techniques
BUY YOUR PRESCRIPTION PILLS WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION securely...Order Vyvanse,Lortab,Opana,Fentalyn,Seconal - XANAX 2MG, Adderall,ACTAVIS ,OXYCODONE, NORCO, VALIUM, OXYCONTIN, PERCOCET AMBIEN by VERIFIED VENDOR
#Buy-Medication-Online-Without-prescription | #where-to-buy-Medication-Online-Without-Prescription Contact us Securely through details below: contact :...
Yesterday 10:27 PM
by VERIFIED VENDOR Go to last post
0 16 Marketplace
More Justice Department Hiding by [email protected]
Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special...