Showing results 1 to 25 of 317
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew T. Russotto
Forum: UK August 5th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 84
Riding a bike under the influence is NOT DUI

In article ,
Brent P wrote:

Cops don't care. They charge people with DUI either way. I've read
news reports of...
Forum: Rides August 5th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 69

Brent P wrote:

Cops don't care. They charge people with DUI either way. I've read
news reports of...
Forum: General August 5th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 82

Brent P wrote:

Cops don't care. They charge people with DUI either way. I've read
news reports of...
Forum: Social Issues August 5th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 81

Brent P wrote:

Cops don't care. They charge people with DUI either way. I've read
news reports of...
Forum: General August 5th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 82
Riding a bike under the influence is NOT DUI

In article ,
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Aug 4, 2:22=A0pm, (Matthew T....
Forum: Social Issues August 5th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 81
Riding a bike under the influence is NOT DUI

In article ,
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Aug 4, 2:22=A0pm, (Matthew T....
Forum: Rides August 5th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 69
Riding a bike under the influence is NOT DUI

In article ,
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Aug 4, 2:22=A0pm, (Matthew T....
Forum: UK August 5th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 84
Riding a bike under the influence is NOT DUI

In article ,
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Aug 4, 2:22=A0pm, (Matthew T....
Forum: UK August 4th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 84
Have you ever tried to ride a bicycle while intoxicated?

In article ,
KingOfTheApes wrote:

So I say, don't drink and drive, but if you drink, catch a taxi,...
Forum: Rides August 4th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 69

KingOfTheApes wrote:

So I say, don't drink and drive, but if you drink, catch a taxi,...
Forum: Social Issues August 4th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 81

KingOfTheApes wrote:

So I say, don't drink and drive, but if you drink, catch a taxi,...
Forum: General August 4th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 82

KingOfTheApes wrote:

So I say, don't drink and drive, but if you drink, catch a taxi,...
Forum: General July 10th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Semi-OT Ping: Tom Keats

In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:
Arif Khokar wrote:
In this post:
Forum: General July 10th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Semi-OT Ping: Tom Keats

In article ,
N8N wrote:
gonna die someday and it's going to be his own fault." Yes, Dennis,
I'm talking...
Forum: General July 9th 08, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Semi-OT Ping: Tom Keats

In article ,
Scott in SoCal wrote:
In message , Brent...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 60
Another reason to avoid critical mass...

In article ,
Tom Keats wrote:

The primary one is that I like people,
and don't consider 'em as enemies or
out to deliberately sabotage my...
Forum: General May 22nd 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 60
Another reason to avoid critical mass...

In article ,
Bob wrote:
On May 21, 2:23=A0pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)

Forum: General May 21st 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 60
Another reason to avoid critical mass...

In article ,
DennisTheBald wrote:
I'm confused on a couple points, I'm hoping that one of the big
brained...
Forum: General May 21st 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 60
Another reason to avoid critical mass...

In article ,
N8N wrote:

And I see cyclists doing it every day as well. The solution is not to
try to...
Forum: General May 20th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 60
Another reason to avoid critical mass...

In article ,
Bill Sornson wrote:

That why you DELETED the rest of what Bob wrote? The article DID NOT
MENTION C-M!

Yes, it does. ...
Forum: General March 12th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 484
Saw an intelligent bicyclist today

In article ,
Zoot Katz wrote:

The sticker clearly visible on my rear fender sums it up:
CARS SUCK

Fenders suck.
Forum: General March 4th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 484
Saw an intelligent bicyclist today

In article 7s2zj.2416$VS2.1076@trndny05,
Stephen Harding wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:48 am, (Matthew T. Russotto)
Forum: General March 3rd 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 484
Saw an intelligent bicyclist today

In article ,
wrote:
On Mar 2, 5:51 pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
In...
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 484
Saw an intelligent bicyclist today

In article ,
wrote:

Wow. I've specifically explained roughly a dozen times in this thread
that I _do_...
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 484
Saw an intelligent bicyclist today

In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Doug Smith W9WI wrote:

[...]
Just try driving from Clarksville to Nashville at...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 317