Showing results 1 to 25 of 325
Search took 1.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NYC XYZ
Forum: General November 19th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,nyc.general,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.thebird.copwatch,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 39
Posted By NYC XYZ
ESCAPED FROM NEW YORK PIG DEPARTMENT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

Neither do I. I once slapped the ass of a rollerblader who cut right
in front of me. I think she was showing it off deliberately. She gave
me a nasty look, the feminazi bitch, started to go again,...
Forum: General November 19th 06, 02:02 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,nyc.general,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.thebird.copwatch,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 39
Posted By NYC XYZ
ESCAPED FROM NEW YORK PIG DEPARTMENT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

Inspector Crosetti wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:03:53 GMT, (yttrx) wrote:

You responded to my post instead of the one you meant to, you dumb pig.

Forum: General November 19th 06, 01:57 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,nyc.general,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.thebird.copwatch,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 39
Posted By NYC XYZ
ESCAPED FROM NEW YORK PIG DEPARTMENT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

Inspector Crosetti wrote:

While not a motorized vehicle, under some vehicles codes bicycles can
be considered a vehicle and regulated.

Q.E.D. -- this push by cycling advocacy groups to think...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 11th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

GILLES Berthoud or Honjo..'google' them to see if they make a 26 inch
size.

Thing is, no one knows whether they go with the HP Velo SMGTe, and it
seems...
Forum: General November 11th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

GILLES Berthoud or Honjo..'google' them to see if they make a 26 inch
size.

Thing is, no one knows whether they go with the HP Velo SMGTe, and it
seems...
Forum: Marketplace November 11th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

GILLES Berthoud or Honjo..'google' them to see if they make a 26 inch
size.

Thing is, no one knows whether they go with the HP Velo SMGTe, and it
seems...
Forum: Techniques November 11th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

GILLES Berthoud or Honjo..'google' them to see if they make a 26 inch
size.

Thing is, no one knows whether they go with the HP Velo SMGTe, and it
seems...
Forum: General November 10th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

wrote:

http://www.jitensha.com/eng/fndrs_e.html

Properly mounted they last and are lightweight.

Mike Jenkins
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 10th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:

http://www.jitensha.com/eng/fndrs_e.html

Properly mounted they last and are lightweight.

Mike Jenkins
Forum: Marketplace November 10th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:

http://www.jitensha.com/eng/fndrs_e.html

Properly mounted they last and are lightweight.

Mike Jenkins
Forum: Techniques November 10th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:

http://www.jitensha.com/eng/fndrs_e.html

Properly mounted they last and are lightweight.

Mike Jenkins
Forum: General November 10th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Pete Grey wrote:
Seconded on the SKS (formerly ESGE) fenders, they last a looooong time
compared to any of the other plastic varieties.

I typically get 3-4 years (winter seasons in the PNW)...
Forum: Marketplace November 10th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Pete Grey wrote:
Seconded on the SKS (formerly ESGE) fenders, they last a looooong time
compared to any of the other plastic varieties.

I typically get 3-4 years (winter seasons in the PNW)...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 10th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Pete Grey wrote:
Seconded on the SKS (formerly ESGE) fenders, they last a looooong time
compared to any of the other plastic varieties.

I typically get 3-4 years (winter seasons in the PNW)...
Forum: Techniques November 10th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Pete Grey wrote:
Seconded on the SKS (formerly ESGE) fenders, they last a looooong time
compared to any of the other plastic varieties.

I typically get 3-4 years (winter seasons in the PNW)...
Forum: General November 10th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Actually, that's just the one I have. I ride pretty hard, mind you,
going off two-feet sidewalk curbs and potholes, yeah, but the front is
all right, so I can only imagine the back one had a stone...
Forum: Techniques November 10th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Actually, that's just the one I have. I ride pretty hard, mind you,
going off two-feet sidewalk curbs and potholes, yeah, but the front is
all right, so I can only imagine the back one had a stone...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 10th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Actually, that's just the one I have. I ride pretty hard, mind you,
going off two-feet sidewalk curbs and potholes, yeah, but the front is
all right, so I can only imagine the back one had a stone...
Forum: Marketplace November 10th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Actually, that's just the one I have. I ride pretty hard, mind you,
going off two-feet sidewalk curbs and potholes, yeah, but the front is
all right, so I can only imagine the back one had a stone...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 10th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Plastic ones suck...they just crack. I think a metal one, say made out
of sufficiently strong aluminium, will be rugged for any stones and
twigs which wind up getting caught. So which ones for a...
Forum: Techniques November 10th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Plastic ones suck...they just crack. I think a metal one, say made out
of sufficiently strong aluminium, will be rugged for any stones and
twigs which wind up getting caught. So which ones for a...
Forum: Marketplace November 10th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Plastic ones suck...they just crack. I think a metal one, say made out
of sufficiently strong aluminium, will be rugged for any stones and
twigs which wind up getting caught. So which ones for a...
Forum: General November 10th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By NYC XYZ
Any Lightweight Metal Mudguards??

Plastic ones suck...they just crack. I think a metal one, say made out
of sufficiently strong aluminium, will be rugged for any stones and
twigs which wind up getting caught. So which ones for a...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 7th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 38
Posted By NYC XYZ
"A Bicycle Shop" (163 w22nd st) totally full of sh!t

Buy a clue, asshole.

NedTexTri wrote:
You again?! Are you buying or selling something? If not, take this
somewhere else.
Forum: Marketplace November 7th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 37