Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nash
Forum: General January 7th 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By nash
kryptonite locks so far bad

"ilaboo" wrote in message
encounter and felt like **** ever since
it was a true learning experience in wants and needs.

forgot to...
Forum: General January 6th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By nash
What is the name of the bicycle classifieds in BC

Hi
Been awhile since I needed them and lost the bookmark.
Forum: General January 2nd 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By nash
ot cost of pizza slice

It suddenly occurs to me that turkey cacciatore
might be interesting.

You might like Turkey Chili judging buy your hot and spicy ingredients
Forum: General January 2nd 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By nash
kryptonite locks so far bad

"Pat" wrote in message

I watched a thief break a Kryptonite on someone's Cannondale in a
few seconds. Guy jumped out of a...
Forum: General December 23rd 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By nash
kryptonite locks so far bad

"ilaboo" wrote in message
peter
Why wouldn't you send it back for a replacement or for money.

place where i baught them just...
Forum: General December 22nd 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By nash
kryptonite locks so far bad

"ilaboo" wrote in message
1st one--combination lock type of thing $19.00 lasted 2 months before th
flip part to change combo just fell...
Forum: General October 3rd 07, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 40
Posted By nash
Scientific American does bicycle helmets

"Mike Kruger" wrote in message ...
From the October 2007 Scientific American in print,
Do Helmets Attract Cars to...
Forum: General September 4th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By nash
Using lights during the day for more visibility

"thejen12" wrote in message
On Sep 4, 8:58 am, "smn" wrote:
Anyone do this and...
Forum: General August 12th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By nash
The Bicyclist: Internet Comedy Series

Funny, but isn't the main character anti-cyclist.

pulls over to talk on the cell but honks at a cyclist when he is turning off
the main road anyway and almost doors a cyclist and calls her names....
Forum: General August 12th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By nash
Kettle Valley (Wild at Heart)

Anyone see this show Wednesday on Knowledge Network?

I hear tell a Cowichan Valley bike ride is closer and very beautiful too.
Forum: General June 3rd 07, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By nash
Walmart Sound Alarm

For anyone interested in a little extra cheap security.
Only $15
2.5 metre cable. 125 Db
I found it at my Walmart in Surrey, BC and you might find it in yours I'm
guessing.
It can be attached to the...
Forum: General May 29th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By nash
I got a new BIKE!

"ufatbastehd" wrote in message
On May 27, 5:14 pm, Jorg Lueke wrote:
On May 27, 9:34...
Forum: General May 29th 07, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By nash
Refueling

"Jorg Lueke" wrote in message
On May 28, 3:33 pm, "nash" wrote:
"Jorg Lueke"...
Forum: General May 28th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By nash
Refueling

"Jorg Lueke" wrote in message
In the middle of burning 2000 calories it seems to be a good idea to
eat a few...
Forum: General May 27th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 360
Posted By nash
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

"Joe the Aroma" wrote in message

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
Forum: Social Issues May 27th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 347
Posted By nash
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

"Joe the Aroma" wrote in message

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
Forum: Rides May 27th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 348
Posted By nash
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

"Joe the Aroma" wrote in message

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
Forum: General May 25th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 360
Posted By nash
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

"Nobody" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 May 2007 20:28:18 -0700, (Tom Keats)
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Social Issues May 25th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit

"Nobody" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 May 2007 20:28:18 -0700, (Tom Keats)
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Rides May 25th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit

"Nobody" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 May 2007 20:28:18 -0700, (Tom Keats)
wrote:

In article...
Forum: General May 24th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 360
Posted By nash
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

I'm glad you enjoy bicycling, but it's not for everyone. Nor is
public transportation. I live in the middle of nowhere, is it's not a
practical alternative for most people. We have a few...
Forum: Social Issues May 24th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 347
Posted By nash
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

I'm glad you enjoy bicycling, but it's not for everyone. Nor is
public transportation. I live in the middle of nowhere, is it's not a
practical alternative for most people. We have a few...
Forum: Rides May 24th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 348
Posted By nash
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

I'm glad you enjoy bicycling, but it's not for everyone. Nor is
public transportation. I live in the middle of nowhere, is it's not a
practical alternative for most people. We have a few...
Forum: General May 18th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By nash
Exercise induced headache question

"PagCal" wrote in message

Bob in CT wrote:
I've never had exercise-induced headaches, until I started commuting
home from work. ...
Forum: General May 18th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By nash
coming back from downtime - sore left back side - cause?

"Paul" wrote in message
I am coming off 3 weeks rehabbing from an unrelated injury. My biked 10
miles and I am quite sore where my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500