Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mac[_2_]
Forum: Techniques April 2nd 10, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 34
Posted By mac[_2_]
Old Guy Trying To Get Comfortable w/6-Hour Rides?

On Apr 1, 8:48*pm, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
Per mac:

My bicycle blog is here.http://www.billcotton.com/MY_rides.htm#Current
ride.

Wow!.... Well now I know what is at...
Forum: Techniques April 1st 10, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 34
Posted By mac[_2_]
Old Guy Trying To Get Comfortable w/6-Hour Rides?

On Mar 31, 11:10*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:55*pm, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

69 years old.

Been riding on-and-off most of my life,...
Forum: Techniques December 11th 09, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By mac[_2_]
NUVI 500 gps on a bicycle

I have used Garmin gps on bicycle since 1998. http://www.billcotton.com/bike.htm
.. I used a Garmin II gps and a Liberatto notebook, then a Garmin eMap
gps, a Garmin Quest gps and now a NUVI 500. I...
Forum: Techniques September 30th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 31
Posted By mac[_2_]
building a bike trailer

On Sep 30, 2:32*pm, Brian Huntley wrote:
On Sep 30, 9:10*am, mac wrote:

On Sep 28, 1:30*pm, Brian Huntley...
Forum: Techniques September 30th 09, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 31
Posted By mac[_2_]
building a bike trailer

On Sep 28, 1:30*pm, Brian Huntley wrote:
On Sep 28, 12:36*pm, laran wrote:

Looking to build a bicycle trailer to carry stuff around to job...
Forum: Techniques September 21st 09, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By mac[_2_]
GPS and Cree bicycle light

On Sep 21, 2:13*pm, TT wrote:
On Sep 21, 6:23*am, Peter Cole wrote:

mac wrote:
I have read about the Cree led light and was waiting to make...
Forum: Techniques September 21st 09, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By mac[_2_]
GPS and Cree bicycle light

On Sep 21, 7:55*am, Lou Holtman wrote:
mac schreef:

I have read about the Cree led light and was waiting to make the
switch from the Luxeon bicycle light....
Forum: Techniques September 21st 09, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By mac[_2_]
GPS and Cree bicycle light

On Sep 21, 9:23*am, Peter Cole wrote:
mac wrote:
I have read about the Cree led light and was waiting to make the
switch from the Luxeon bicycle light. Also my...
Forum: Techniques September 21st 09, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By mac[_2_]
GPS and Cree bicycle light

I have read about the Cree led light and was waiting to make the
switch from the Luxeon bicycle light. Also my Quest GPS was showing
its age. Both has been upgraded.
Details starts here with the...
Forum: Rides September 16th 09, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By mac[_2_]
SeaGull Century

I am considering the Sea Gull Century this year. Is there any one
selling a registration package? No motel.
Forum: Rides September 5th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By mac[_2_]
Camping Gear found on the E route near Philadelphia airport

On the E route I found some bicycle camping gear. I inspected it, two
seem to be pillows, however one stuff sack contained a netted device.
I put all in a pile on the edge of the road, no room on the...
Forum: Techniques July 15th 09, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By mac[_2_]
Two-stroke Diesel

On Jul 9, 9:26*pm, wrote:
In the event that the BIG engine was missed by some, here it is again:

*http://www.vincelewis.net/bigengine.html

... and of course...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12