Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 1.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: allskrewedup
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By allskrewedup
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

*my brother was riding and some kid said "hey, nice tricycle"*

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
*\\_//
. O O .
##**This is *POWER BUNNY* He will kill you if you don't help him kill
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By allskrewedup
Age survey for Moab

THE OVER 60 GROUP IS ROCK THE MOST, BUT I WON'T BE
THERE

I luv bein 99, nobody else that old unicycles

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By allskrewedup
unicycling-a future sport?

50 Percent wrote:

demand for unicycles goes up

price goes

down!!!
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By allskrewedup
What Kind of shoes do you wear for unicycling?

Adidas I have 2 different kinds basketball and running, but the running
pair is better

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
\\_//
O O
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By allskrewedup
Vote for unicycling!

I voted !!!!!!!!

That was a cool vid.

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
\\_//
Forum: Unicycling March 5th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Ow
Posted By allskrewedup
Ow

mrwhitechristmas wrote:
I fell off mine and broke myself! I'm in so much pain!

what did you fall off of???

* P O W E R B U N N Y R O C K S *
Forum: Unicycling February 20th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By allskrewedup
How Good Is The Nimbus Trials

Which one the trials or the hoppley

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
\\_//
O O
~~This is *POWER BUNNY* He will kill you if you don't help him kill
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By allskrewedup
How Good Is The Nimbus Trials

results, please visit...
Forum: Unicycling February 9th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By allskrewedup
Poll for riders aged 50 and older only

You arent born until U start unicycling :cool: :D :cool: ;) :rolleyes:
:mad: :confused: :) :eek: :(

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
\\_//
O O
Forum: Unicycling February 8th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By allskrewedup
Poll for riders aged 50 and older only

Hi I'm actually 130 I'm just a little young for my age. I Started
unicycling 13 years ago so that is how old i really am. ;)

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
\\_//
O O
Forum: Unicycling February 6th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By allskrewedup
Best unicycle for price

results, please visit...
Forum: Unicycling February 6th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 92
Posted By allskrewedup
How can I convince my parents to let me buy a $400 unicycle?

Catboy wrote:
My parents thought my first $75 unicyclewas a waste of their money. Now
I've thrown over $1000 into a single unicycle, and still could throw
down at elast a 1000 more.

The...
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By allskrewedup
Do you wear head protection?

what's a head???????:cool: :cool: :cool:

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
(\_/)
O o
() this is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By allskrewedup
I need convincing

trials_uni wrote:
"If it aint broke dont fix it" does apply here....But so does "If its
just broke enough, use ducttape."

I agree dont buy the fusion cover

--
allskrewedup
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I say pants for all because right now there is more than a foot of snow
on the ground and just thinking of shorts makes me cold

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ

(\_/)
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By allskrewedup
Nimbus Hoppley or Torker DX

I am going to get a better unicycle than my current torker LX sometime
soon. I wanted some tips on which one I should get

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ

(\_/)
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By allskrewedup
Torker LX tire size

I think just a normal 20" or 24" BMX tire fits on

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ

(\_/)
O o
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 07, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By allskrewedup
Shin-only or Shin/knee armor?

i dont have any protect but i want 661 4x4s

id go with shin+knee protect

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By allskrewedup
Shin-only or Shin/knee armor?

i dont have any now but i want to get661 4x4s

id go with knee

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By allskrewedup
Calling all Grand Rapids area unicyclists!

i just changed my avatar. haha

(\_/) work for the bunny he will help u
O o
()

-The bunny, the bunny WOAH i ate the bunny...:) :) :) :) :cool:
:cool: :cool: :D :D :D -
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By allskrewedup
Calling all Grand Rapids area unicyclists!

this is Avery. i'll join, but i gotta get better

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ

Leftover parts are proof you made it better.
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By allskrewedup
Noobs Unleashed

I'm just learning how to ride. I can do about 10 feet.