Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: onebyone
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By onebyone
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Not yet. I will have a few by the weekend.

--
onebyone
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014
Replies: 16
Posted By onebyone
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Take it to an electroplating business and just pay a reasonable amount
as they can do it in a short time and can take the powder coat off as
well. They polish metals before chroming, are experienced...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By onebyone
Great Victorian Bike Ride

The coverage was great and congratulations on doing such a big ride.
Barry is unstoppable. Out of 4000 cyclist the ABC focussed on you guys
(2 unicyclists)

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By onebyone
Around the Bay in a Day 2008

Those unicycles look great ( a green Nimbus??). I better look at the
calender for next year. Melbourne is a great place so the ride looks
like it was good fun.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By onebyone
36" Ultimate Wheel

Time:)

--
onebyone
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By onebyone
The HARDness of the 2-wheeled unicycle is INDESCRIBABLE! INSANELY TRICKY!

A long wall at about the same height of your arm will do. I told u so,
ha, but stick with it. You need to switch your brain, so don't talk or
verbalise to anyone, just keep learning in your head and...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By onebyone
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

I will have the Distance tomorrow from UDCA. I will also have a Ti hub
(to be built into a wheel). Can't wait.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By onebyone
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

I forgot to mention I want one of the Ti hubs available at
www.unicycle.au.com, so that makes four. They are pretty expensive
though. They probably work out at the same price as 3 Ti wedding rings
so...
Forum: Unicycling June 23rd 08, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By onebyone
carbon fiber coker rim, Practical or not?

I have a spare 36 UDC rim and I am wondering about moulding it to make a
CF rim. My concerns a
Is the shape right?
If I mould an airfoil instead how will the spokes fit and how do I make
a double...
Forum: Unicycling June 7th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By onebyone
Unicycling for Afghani Kids- 2008 Austalian tour

Sounds great.
UDCA

--
onebyone
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling June 5th 08, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By onebyone
New KH36 frame (~June'08) = can't wait for it!!! 8-D

Unicycle.com Australia will have them by the end of June. I will build
one using the new titanium hub...oops was this a secret?

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 29th 08, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By onebyone
New kh20 squeaking ? strange noise

That guitarist bit was pretty good. They always seem to be tuning
them...themselves, pretty sensitive stuff. Who really cares, as long as
you are riding!

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 29th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By onebyone
Multi-Wheeled unicycles

Hi,
I have built both. The 2 wheeler is a trick to learn to ride as you
have to re learn how to ride. The 3 wheeler is like a 6' giraffe.
Contact me at UDCA (when the phone works again) and I can...
Forum: Unicycling May 28th 08, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By onebyone
New kh20 squeaking ? strange noise

Noise on KH unicycles can be a problem, *IF *noise worries you. Usually
this is not a problem mechanically. Check that you have some grease on
the splines. Spokes can be properly tensioned but still...
Forum: Unicycling May 26th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By onebyone
History of Extreme Unicycling

Hey Corban,
What an amazing photo. I have been working on developing wooden spokes
lately:)
Mal

--
onebyone
onebyone's...

I used to live at Coffs too...
AUS =s Australian Unicycle Society www,unicycling.org

They run the Uninats which are on again in Wollongong next year.

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 9th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By onebyone
Weekend Rides, Daylesford/Hepburn region, Victoria Australia

Chiltern ride. I am disapointed to cancel this because we have had some
fun over the years. My Dad is 89 and 11 months and we don't think he
will make 90 so I need to keep my time free. I also like...
Forum: Unicycling May 7th 08, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By onebyone
KH20 Trials ARRIVED!!!! 1st decent unicycle ever!!!!

The site is now accurate. Thanks Mal:)

--
onebyone
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014
View this...
Forum: Unicycling May 1st 08, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By onebyone
RTL training and wining ride

I should be on your team. I might buy two as well!:)

--
onebyone
onebyone's Profile:...
Replies: 8
Posted By onebyone
Weekend Rides, Daylesford/Hepburn region, Victoria Australia

I am running the Chiltern Muniuni again 31st May and 1st June. It just
has to be advertised. Ok, it is not near Castlemaine but you guys are
welcome.
It will be a 20/30k road ride (sealed and gravel)...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By onebyone
Tips on getting the bead even on my coker

As the title says, put some lube on it. Some of the guys in Nam had this
problem and I suggested shampoo from the hotel kit in an emergency.
Guess what? It worked. Also check the rim tape as it has a...
Forum: Unicycling April 10th 08, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 136
Posted By onebyone
Uni magazine issue 4

You guys could have wriitten a magazine while you were waiting:)

--
onebyone
onebyone's Profile:...

I did an internet search for 3 way stretch vynal and yep, I found a
vynal wholesaler in Australia that could supply me. I used contact glue
and a heat gun. The heatgun dried the glue quickly and...
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 62
Posted By onebyone
New "open channel" Coker Saddle!

This was a KH Fusion which I heavily modified. I rode on it through nam.
I got a sore bum but it sure helped the other...
Forum: Unicycling February 26th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By onebyone
'Infusion seat'

I should explaine the naked bit. I didn't ride on the street, just sat
on the seat at various stages in private to try to understand how the
seat could work better. The neighbours bit was a sick joke...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110