Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 6.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ozark Bicycle
Forum: Techniques January 5th 10, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 287
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
This will be a good decade for bicycling!

On Jan 5, 1:21 am, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Jan 4, 3:43 am, Tom Sherman _
wrote:
Edward...
Forum: Techniques January 4th 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 287
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
This will be a good decade for bicycling!

On Jan 4, 3:43 am, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Forum: Techniques December 31st 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Replies: 49
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Please Santa, bring back my hedgehog

On Dec 30, 11:44 pm, * Still Just Me *
wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:18:37 -0800 (PST), Neil Brooks

wrote:
On Dec 30, 12:33 am,...
Forum: Techniques December 31st 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Deja Vu

On Dec 30, 5:02 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
This is the second aniversary of my arrival on RBT.

Jobst is posting the same video of the same bicycle stunts, everyone
is making...
Forum: Racing December 28th 09, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 223
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Wheel testing....?

On Dec 27, 10:29 pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Dec 27, 10:57 pm, Howard Kveck wrote:

thirty-six wrote: The...
Forum: Techniques December 27th 09, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Bicycle Lubricants

On Dec 27, 2:41 pm, Spike who??????
wrote:
On Dec 27, 9:55 am, Ozark Bicycle

wrote:
On Dec 27, 9:21 am, Tom Sherman...
Forum: Techniques December 27th 09, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Bicycle Lubricants

On Dec 27, 9:21 am, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Andrew Muzi wrote:
Jobst, the Pedantic...

wrote:
Andrew Muzi wrote:
On Dec 13, 9:58 am, landotter wrote:
Jobst, the Pedantic...
Forum: Techniques December 27th 09, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
ever wonder what the tape is doing ?

On Dec 26, 10:33 pm, Jobst Brandt wrote:

[...]

Just consider the book "the Bicycle
Wheel" and the retorts it receives

Poor Jobst Brandt! He's suffering from Adulation...
Forum: Techniques December 26th 09, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 49
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
anonymous sniper slovenly snipes at the Great St. Ronald!

On Dec 26, 4:03 pm, Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan wrote:

[...]

For shame you sniping anonymous sniper you! Ronald Reagan was so great
they named an Airport after him! There is no higher honor,...
Forum: Techniques December 26th 09, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Bicycle Lubricants

On Dec 26, 3:54 pm, AMuzi wrote:
On Dec 13, 9:58 am, landotter wrote:
Jobst, the Pedantic Lumberjack. The children's book writes itself....
Forum: Techniques December 26th 09, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Bicycle Lubricants

On Dec 26, 2:26 pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Bad Idea who? wrote:
On Dec 13, 9:58 am, landotter wrote:
Jobst, the Pedantic...
Forum: Techniques December 25th 09, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
1890s Christmas bicycle ad

On Dec 25, 8:44 am, landotter wrote:
On Dec 25, 12:58 am, wrote:

http://i49.tinypic.com/v5xu95.jpg

That can't be good for a chimney liner.

It's...
Forum: Racing December 23rd 09, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 223
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Wheel testing....?

On Dec 23, 1:40 pm, thirty-six wrote:
On 22 Dec, 22:09, Jobst Brandt wrote:

Anton Berlin wrote:
Cranks don't suddenly fail...
Forum: Techniques December 19th 09, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 52
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Bicycles Allowed Use Of Full Lane, The Million Car Challenge?Campaign

On Dec 19, 4:15 pm, Jobst Brandt wrote:
Frank Krygowski wrote:
The mission is to get one million cars driving around with one
million stickers that say bicycles...
Forum: Techniques December 19th 09, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 52
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Bicycles Allowed Use Of Full Lane, The Million Car ChallengeCampaign

On Dec 19, 9:36 am, Jobst Brandt wrote:
Gary who? wrote:
BAUFL launched a bicycle awareness campaign this week at

http://www.baufl.org/

The mission is to get one...
Forum: Techniques December 17th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 115
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Carbon Fiber Boeing takes off

On Dec 16, 7:16 pm, Cicero Venatio wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/gallery/2009/dec/16/boeing-air-tra...

Of course you would have to be a complete fool to get...
Forum: Techniques December 16th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Duh's greenhouse effect to proceed when medical certificate is inhand

On Dec 16, 1:12 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
You know me, I'll correspondent with anybody.

However, before we take this where I suspect you want it to go, dear
Duh, I need a...
Forum: Techniques December 16th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 63
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
do they post articles about bikes in this group

On Dec 16, 10:19 am, Simon Lewis wrote:
landotter writes:
On Dec 15, 7:37 pm, Mark Cleary wrote:
I keep waiting for...
Forum: Techniques December 15th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Do "modern" carbon bikes really need replacing every 4 years?

On Dec 15, 12:38 pm, Phil Brown crowed:

I don't ride no name frames. In fact, the frames I ride have my own
name on them.

"A man who represents himself has a fool for...
Forum: Techniques December 14th 09, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Do "modern" carbon bikes really need replacing every 4 years?

On Dec 14, 8:52 am, landotter wrote:
On Dec 13, 5:27 pm, bfd wrote:

In his latest effort to degrade and disparage carbon, Grant Petersen/
Forum: Techniques December 10th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Kestrel Talon road bike

On Dec 10, 12:53 pm, Mark Cleary wrote:
Bill wrote:
Deacon Mark, may I respectfully suggest that you pray that God teach
you what is a complete sentence; how to...
Forum: Techniques December 7th 09, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Honey coloured Brooks seat?

On Dec 6, 6:08 pm, landotter wrote:
On Dec 6, 4:45 pm, Ozark Bicycle

wrote:
On Dec 6, 3:52 pm, landotter...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 09, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Honey coloured Brooks seat?

On Dec 6, 3:52 pm, landotter wrote:
On Dec 6, 1:21 pm, * Still Just Me *

wrote:
On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:58:59 -0800 (PST), Andre...
Forum: Techniques December 4th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 51
Posted By Ozark Bicycle
Nipple Corrosion: Mitigation?

On Dec 4, 9:14 am, landotter wrote: