Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Warren Block
Forum: Techniques September 21st 08, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 46
Posted By Warren Block
Racks is racks, right?

Mike Rocket J Squirrel wrote:

I reckon that while I'm ordering from them I might as well get a rear rack
for the low-gear cruiser I'm building up from my old...
Forum: General July 30th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By Warren Block
What's wrong with this picture?

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401233

The, er, fork rake problem--too obvious.
Shopping for bikes at a toy place--too...
Forum: Techniques July 23rd 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Warren Block
Suggestion to replace 27" helicomatic rear wheel

Major Debacle wrote:

I am now interested in upgrading to a Hyperglide system. The bike is a
Trek 620 with a Helicomatic hub.

That's what my 620 came with,...
Forum: General June 26th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Warren Block
Strange Bike Sighting of the Week

It's Chris wrote:

******Saw this one in a local park today:
part bicycle, part unicycle, part
skateboard. One wheel, about...
Forum: General April 22nd 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Warren Block
110 mm rear dropout spacing

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.bicycles.misc.]

On 2008-04-22, wrote:
Last night I picked...
Forum: Techniques April 21st 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By Warren Block
need BB with Swiss threads

landotter wrote:
On Apr 19, 10:46*pm, wrote:
My beloved Peugeot Safari 500 (nearly 20 years old) will be consigned
soon to the dump unless I can...
Forum: Techniques April 17th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Warren Block
IRD Clyde Rims

A 700C silver triple-channel rim with eyelets. At 570g, it should be
strong. Yet it sells for $34, which seems low. Is there a catch?

http://www.interlocracing.com/rims.html

--
Warren Block *...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7