Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mickrio
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 11:07 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mickrio
Great screen and awesome utility for even running...

Great screen and awesome utility for
even running and hiking. Comes complete with manual and software -
updates are online! Comes with HR chest belt, no cadence.
_____
Pua...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 11:06 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By mickrio
S.U.B. type... holds very awkward loads well, and...

S.U.B. type... holds very awkward loads well, and up to 50 pounds if you're so inclined.Powdercoat intact.Only one cosmetic scratch on entire rack from storage.
________
Pua...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 11:04 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mickrio

__________
Pua (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | pick up artist...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 11:04 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mickrio
I can send one to you if you can help. it is from...

I can send one to you if you can help. it is from 10-15 years ago when
they first came out with those road rims with the spokes that went
into the side of the rim.
____
Pua...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 11:01 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mickrio
I have a pink lowrider collection bike and was...

I have a pink lowrider collection bike and was wondering how much the
bike is worth thanks in advanced.
__________
Pua (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | pick up artist...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 11:00 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By mickrio
I called Wellness and they don't think it's two...

I called Wellness and they
don't think it's two different products, one of which is mislabeled. But
it's hard for me to believe the normal variations in production would be
so huge.
_____
Pua...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 10:57 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By mickrio
Blue Ambrosio Balance wheels,Centaur...

Blue Ambrosio Balance wheels,Centaur components,Blue as all good bikes should be.
________
Pua (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | pick up artist (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | Dating...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 10:53 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By mickrio
I just had a close look at the wires for a floor...

I just had a close look at the wires for a floor lamp hooked to a wall switch; exposed copper in about three places.
________
Pua (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | pick up artist...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 10:50 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By mickrio
Desperately need a 840 series (most modern from...

Desperately need a 840 series (most modern from the 90's) Mavic rear
derailleur pivot bolt.
_________
Pua (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | pick up artist (http://www.theattractionforums.com/)...
Forum: Marketplace February 18th 12, 10:48 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mickrio
Sizes are small tops and medium bottoms.Have many...

Sizes are small tops and medium bottoms.Have many different pieces in 3 color schemes.Navy, mostly White or Red.Team Cal Giant.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10