Showing results 1 to 25 of 248
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: erasmo
Forum: Rides February 13th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 2
Posted By erasmo
Report of a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico)

On Feb 12, 3:41*pm, "Pat" wrote:
I appreciate your ride reports, but always in my mind is this: *Is Mexico
safe? *Every day, I read reports of some drug running shoot outs in
Forum: Rides February 12th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By erasmo
Report of a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share with you a report http://tinyurl.com/279fo2 of
a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico). Along the route, we
could observe (and photograph) the Puebla...
Forum: Social Issues February 12th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Report of a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share with you a report http://tinyurl.com/279fo2 of
a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico). Along the route, we
could observe (and photograph) the Puebla...
Forum: General February 12th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By erasmo
Report of a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share with you a report http://tinyurl.com/279fo2 of
a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico). Along the route, we
could observe (and photograph) the Puebla...
Forum: Social Issues February 7th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Report of a cycling ride to Tlatizapán (Morelos, MX)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share with you a report of a cycling ride to
Tlatizapan (Morelos, Mexico), made to know the carnival festival
performed in that location. This report is avaliable at...
Forum: Rides February 7th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Report of a cycling ride to Tlatizapán (Morelos, MX)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share with you a report of a cycling ride to
Tlatizapan (Morelos, Mexico), made to know the carnival festival
performed in that location. This report is avaliable at...
Forum: General February 7th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Report of a cycling ride to Tlatizapán (Morelos, MX)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share with you a report of a cycling ride to
Tlatizapan (Morelos, Mexico), made to know the carnival festival
performed in that location. This report is avaliable at...
Forum: Rides February 1st 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochicalco Archaeological Site (Mexico)

On Jan 31, 3:02*pm, "Pat" wrote:
"erasmo"

I am interested in a couple of weeks riding south of Mexico City. If I fly
into Mexico City, is there some bus or train southward...
Forum: Rides February 1st 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides

On Jan 31, 3:02*pm, "Pat" wrote:
"erasmo"

I am interested in a couple of weeks riding south of Mexico City. If I fly
into Mexico City, is there some bus or train southward...
Forum: Rides January 15th 08, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochicalco Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Xochicalco
Archaeological Site (Mexico). This report is published in the
following...
Forum: General January 15th 08, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochicalco Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Xochicalco
Archaeological Site (Mexico). This report is published in the
following...
Forum: Social Issues January 15th 08, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochicalco Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Xochicalco
Archaeological Site (Mexico). This report is published in the
following...
Forum: Social Issues January 8th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Blogger:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca
Archaeological Site (Mex). This report is available at the...
Forum: General January 8th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Blogger:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca
Archaeological Site (Mex). This report is available at the...
Forum: Techniques January 8th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Blogger:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca
Archaeological Site (Mex). This report is available at the...
Forum: Rides January 8th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Blogger:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca
Archaeological Site (Mex). This report is available at the...
Forum: Rides January 8th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca
Archaeological Site (Mexico). This report is available at the
following...
Forum: Social Issues January 8th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca
Archaeological Site (Mexico). This report is available at the
following...
Forum: General January 8th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca Archaeological Site (Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share a report of a cycling ride to the Calixtlahuaca
Archaeological Site (Mexico). This report is available at the
following...
Forum: Rides December 22nd 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 2
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochitecatl Archaeological Site (MX)

On Dec 22, 2:35*pm, "Pat" wrote:
"erasmo" You post frequently on here about the beautiful places to go on a
bicycle in Mexico, but I've gotta tell you, I am a little...
Forum: Rides December 11th 07, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochitecatl Archaeological Site (MX)

Hi dear Cyclists:

I would like to share the report of the cycling ride to the
Xochitecatl Archaeological Site, in the mexican state of Tlaxcala.
This time I was blessed with the opportunity to take...
Forum: Social Issues December 11th 07, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochitecatl Archaeological Site (MX)

Hi dear Cyclists:

I would like to share the report of the cycling ride to the
Xochitecatl Archaeological Site, in the mexican state of Tlaxcala.
This time I was blessed with the opportunity to take...
Forum: General December 11th 07, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Cycling ride to the Xochitecatl Archaeological Site (MX)

Hi dear Cyclists:

I would like to share the report of the cycling ride to the
Xochitecatl Archaeological Site, in the mexican state of Tlaxcala.
This time I was blessed with the opportunity to take...
Forum: General November 20th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 0
Posted By erasmo
Lobos Bike invites you to ride !

Hi dear Cyclists:

Just in case you were visiting Mexico City, and you would also like to
know the city, cycling around it under the cover of the night:

We would like to invite you to ride in the...
Forum: Techniques November 20th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc