Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Borgschulze
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Borgschulze
Today I....(non-brag)

Today I didn't mix the French Vanilla powder good enough, so I had a big
chunk on the bottom and I scooped it out with my finger and ate it.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Borgschulze
Which frames fit a 24x3 Gazzaloddi?

joemarshall;1120496 wrote:
Is it worth building up a whole unicycle just to fit one tyre that is no
longer available (except from old stock right?), and is not massively
better than other...
Forum: Unicycling May 9th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Borgschulze
Wow Wheel Magic!

As much as I don't find BC wheels fun, I'd still rather ride a BC wheel
because it's actually challenging, unlike that "Magic Wheel" which has
the worst marketing ever.

--...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By Borgschulze
Zombies on off road unicycles - R rated!!!!

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
This fake trailer thing is pretty common among wannabe filmmakers.

You have to start somewhere... Not everyone can afford to come right
out with a full length movie with...
Forum: Unicycling April 17th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 127
Posted By Borgschulze
Im Sponsored!!!

UniDudeDX wrote:
seriously.
this **** is f****** stupid.(excuse my french.)

Just thought I would relay the message.

--
Borgschulze
Forum: Unicycling April 16th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

UniDudeDX wrote:
ya. thats pretty much all you ever have to say.
"ok"
**** you.

You should calm down a little.

Your parents buy you a couple Unicycles, you live in a nice house, and
you're...
Forum: Unicycling April 16th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Borgschulze
i need pedal help!!!!

peleschramm wrote:
Odyssey jimmy cs are practically unbreakeable.

I disagree, I know of 3 people who have broken the pedal body into two
pieces in my city alone. But those people are also BMX...
Forum: Unicycling April 15th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Borgschulze
How much time off before riding skills degrade?

I learned wheel walks, then basically quit riding for like 5 months...
jumped on and was doing better than I was before.

Rolling hops did get a little worse, not that I was any good at...
Forum: Unicycling April 14th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Borgschulze
Dear Coker Riding Coffee Drinking Commuter

I drank Bawls on my Torker DX on the way to school multiple times, while
listening to music.

--...
Forum: Unicycling April 6th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Borgschulze
Baldwin Street again...The Worlds Steepest Street

I'd love to ride my bike down that street.

I find Unicycling down hills to be a pain in the ass. Not to mention
riding up one that steep.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
Forum: Unicycling April 4th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Borgschulze
single or double bolt seat post clamp?

I don't see how double bolt clamps strip easier...

But for people with this problem, use two single bolt clamps... if
there is a lip on them, file the lip off so it slides down more.

--...
Forum: Unicycling April 4th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Borgschulze
Holy crap. I broke my KH/Schlumpf Hub.

johnfoss wrote:
it's extremely unlikely that it will spontaneously freewheel while I'm
going 15 mph or faster.

Just stand up and ride it like a giant BC Wheel :)

--
Borgschulze
Forum: Unicycling April 2nd 08, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'd love to see how low quality this extrusion machine is that is making
rims that can take 3mm variations in grinding depth.

--...
Forum: Unicycling April 2nd 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Borgschulze
Crazzzy pedals!

MuniAddict wrote:
I think the guitar pedals are awsome!:cool:

What about Piano shaped pedals?

--
Borgschulze
Forum: Unicycling April 2nd 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

forrestunifreak wrote:
Did you know Ryan Leech and Ryan Atkins are cousins?

Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

--
Borgschulze
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Shims come in many sizes.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Borgschulze
Nimbus/ kh moment cranks

SkierAlex wrote:
Yes. But you would also need to buy a 27.2mm seatpost as the nimbus
frame takes 25.4mm seatposts.

Or he could buy a shim.

--
Borgschulze
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I hope you don't mind, but I used 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/285g6q)
image as a desktop wallpaper.

Amazing photographer, even more amazing Unicycle.

You have the exact Unicycle I want :) Except I...
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 129
Posted By Borgschulze
Regarding my sig line...

I just thought I would bump this thread because of how awesome this
project is/was.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Borgschulze
RAW frames

Mine hasn't rusted yet :cool:

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Borgschulze
RAW frames

Too much work.

I don't want it all black anyways.

Just the raw stuff.

--
Borgschulze
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

One millennium I'm going to get the cranks, frame, and post done
black...

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv)...
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Borgschulze
RAW frames

[image:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p37/Borgschulze/DSCF0364.jpg]

Looks a lot nicer in real life.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By Borgschulze
save your crotch

UnicycleJuggler wrote:
DON'T SHAVE!
It's the most uncomfortable thing to do. It is soooooo itchy when you
do it! The only way to stop it itching, so I'm told by girls, is to
KEPP shaving. If...
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By Borgschulze
save your crotch

unibikeling wrote: