Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 3.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zog
Forum: Australia May 8th 08, 03:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 64
Posted By zog
Road Rage Moron

David Springthrope wrote:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23664131-5016213,00.html

Aussie cyclists in hit-and-run
From staff reporters
May 08, 2008

AUSTRALIAN cyclists Kate...
Forum: Australia May 8th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By zog
Wireless bike computers

wrote:
Hi all,

my computer has died and I was considering getting a wireless
computer. I don't want to spend too much and I was thinking about the
Echowell Echo W2. It has...
Forum: Australia May 8th 08, 03:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By zog
Wireless bike computers

On 2008-05-08, (aka Bruce)
Hi all,

my computer has died and I was considering getting a wireless
Forum: Australia February 27th 08, 08:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By zog
One thing about riding a 'bent

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
Something I note about riding a recumbent.

In a hailstorm, your shins cop a battering!

Zebee

instead of your back :)

sounds like you need some shin guards.
Forum: Australia January 20th 08, 09:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By zog
Glass

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:46:26 +1100
zog wrote:
unfortunately it is not going to mean a thing to the ****head yobbos
driving along...
Forum: Australia January 20th 08, 08:46 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By zog
Glass

Peter wrote:
There's some discussion regarding introducing container deposits in NSW
in an article on the smh website.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2dhofc

Having found myself stranded...
Forum: Techniques January 19th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By zog
Shimano M765 Lever removal

John Tserkezis wrote:
xPost aus.bicycle, rec.bycicles.tech

I have a Deore XT hydraulic lever that was bent and broken in a fall,
and obviously I need to replace it.

I have the new...
Forum: Australia January 19th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By zog
Shimano M765 Lever removal

John Tserkezis wrote:
xPost aus.bicycle, rec.bycicles.tech

I have a Deore XT hydraulic lever that was bent and broken in a fall,
and obviously I need to replace it.

I have the new...
Forum: Australia January 15th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 56
Posted By zog
Cyclists break the road rules...

scotty72 wrote:
Hamish Moffatt Wrote:

So like the other thread concluded, just being a cyclist doesn't make
you 'pure of heart' either.

HamishI know but,

you don't get...
Forum: Australia December 30th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By zog
Helmet Mounted Mirror

DaveB wrote:
Bob C wrote:
Terry wrote:
Has anyone used one, and what do you think about it.

Is it ok to use with a Road Bike riding position.

Look at www.thirdeye.com they...
Forum: Australia December 28th 07, 05:07 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By zog
Q. Help - Shimano XT Disc Brake Dual Control Front M765

wrote:
I have been given XT Disc Brake Dual Control Front M765 assy (for
Christmas) its new.

When shifting I can only get 3 gears (and not the 9 ) it will return
Forum: Australia December 22nd 07, 09:59 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By zog
Cruzbike Info??

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:56:38 +1100
zog wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote:
As I already have a decent bike I
suspect it will never...
Forum: Australia December 22nd 07, 07:58 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By zog
tedious bogans

OzCableguy wrote:
"ProfTournesol" wrote
in message ...
riding Beach Road this...
Forum: Australia December 22nd 07, 07:56 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By zog
Cruzbike Info??

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
As I already have a decent bike I
suspect it will never happen.

what is your ride again?
Forum: Australia November 29th 07, 08:26 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By zog
It's official - I'm a fat *******

Bugbear wrote:
I went down to my 'local' cycling clothing shop in Cottesloe
(absolutely nothing bad to say about Ride 'n Style - they took care of
me perfectly)

What I do have to say is...
Forum: Australia December 7th 06, 04:55 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By zog
stupid drivers

AndrewJ wrote:

There are bollards that rise up in the road. Bus drivers can get them
to drop, so bus can go through. But drivers attempt to follow.

No suprise, but great to see driver...
Forum: Australia November 21st 06, 07:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By zog
Left hand threads.

Moike wrote:
zog wrote:

well I look it this way, if for any reason the pedal bearing becomes
sticky, the only direction the threads can move is tighter, if there
was a righthand...
Forum: Australia November 21st 06, 05:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By zog
Left hand threads.

adam85 wrote:
zog Wrote:
Theo Bekkers wrote:

I don't know if they still do, but Yankee cars had left hand wheel
nuts on
one side of the car and right hand thread on the other. No...
Forum: Australia November 21st 06, 03:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By zog
Left hand threads.

Theo Bekkers wrote:

I don't know if they still do, but Yankee cars had left hand wheel nuts on
one side of the car and right hand thread on the other. No good reason
really. With...
Forum: Australia October 16th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 22
Posted By zog
Newbie Questions from a madman

The Real Andy wrote:
Every few years I have the urge to do something really stupid. This
time next year I am going to be riding to Cairns from Brisbane. Why, i
dont know, it just sounded like a...
Forum: Australia October 13th 06, 10:51 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By zog
Helmet pads

Alan Erskine wrote:
You know the, the one's inside the helmet? Mine just fell apart. Are they
available in bike stores or department stores?

--

just try your local bike shop, mine had a...
Forum: Australia September 20th 06, 09:37 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

vintage wrote:
Gee you would think he would at least lean the damn thing against a wall and
put the wheel and chain on????

And a whopping $500 off RRP.

Forum: Australia August 22nd 06, 02:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By zog
How to buy a bike without a testride

just us wrote:

Looks like the only way I am going to get to actually ride some bikes is a
costly trip to Brisbane :( which involves flight, taxi, buses, accomodation
etc etc! ( could be...
Forum: Australia July 12th 06, 07:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By zog
Gabriel Gate

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:08:47 +1000
Karen Gallagher wrote:
Heh 'tis not only I that has had this experience, no-one I know here in...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24