Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spoken4
Forum: Australia December 4th 06, 10:21 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By spoken4
Horsham - Where your ideas are more than not welcome...

gplama wrote:
In Short: After putting forward an idea to promote road cycling back
home, I've been threatened not to return to the area by a Horsham
Cycling Club official.

In Long:

Forum: Australia November 16th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By spoken4
So, who's riding through the Melbourne CBD in the next coupleof days?

Vintage wrote:
"spoken4" wrote in message
Alan Erskine wrote:
I'm staying well clear!

--
Alan...
Forum: Australia November 16th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By spoken4
So, who's riding through the Melbourne CBD in the next coupleof days?

Alan Erskine wrote:
I'm staying well clear!

--
Alan Erskine

Best ride your MTB, easier to clear barricades and detris
Forum: Australia November 15th 06, 08:56 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 34
Posted By spoken4
Rooftop bike carriers

Donga wrote:
wrote:
Hi all,

I am in the market for a roof-rack mounted bike carrier. Two trains of
thought in Oz;

1- by far the most common way is to use the ones...
Forum: Australia November 9th 06, 09:21 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By spoken4
{Vic} Amy's Ride - Victoria, 6th January 2007

cfsmtb wrote:
spoken4 Wrote:
I did the bay ride (40km) with daughter in tow on the tag-a-long.
Amy's ride is *my* ride - 120km on the roadie :)

Idly considering sloppily putting a team...
Forum: Australia November 8th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By spoken4
{Vic} Amy's Ride - Victoria, 6th January 2007

ghostgum wrote:
cfsmtb Wrote:
Did you have that on the Aeolian Ride?

Yes, I was trying to video and take still photos while riding the MTB
with my son on the tag-a-long. Actually, I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6