Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rowman
Forum: UK August 21st 06, 08:22 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By rowman
Winter clothing

wrote:
Yet Another Graham wrote:
As it looks like I'm going to be using the bike permanantly now, I wondering
what would be the most suitable clothing to obtain for...
Forum: UK August 4th 06, 08:26 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19
Posted By rowman
Cannondale

Kevin wrote:
Can anybody tell me about this manufacturer?

Kevin

Their cycle shorts used to be excellent and very long lasting. I've
brought two pairs of their shorts this year and they are...
Forum: UK July 31st 06, 03:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rowman
Cambridge

Mike the Unshavable wrote:
"Clive George" writed in
:

2) Find out a little more about the effigacy of...
Forum: UK July 31st 06, 01:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rowman
Cambridge

Clive,

I though that the lack of maintenance was maybe down to a high crime
rate. i.e. don't bother if its going to get stolen/damaged. Another clue
was the almost total absence of quick release...
Forum: UK July 31st 06, 01:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rowman
Cambridge

After spending an enjoyable weekend at the Cambridge folk festival. I
was shocked at the wrecks that the average Cambridge cyclist calls for
the want of a better name a bike. What is it about...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5