Josey wrote:
I know it's been mulled over before, I read the archives, but nothing really
of...
Forum: UK August 10th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 30
Posted By woollypigs
Why do cyclists not use the cycle path?

erm they forgot #51

#51 there is a lamp post right in the middle of the 70cm wide bike path !!

(just like on the A13, near Barking (East London) forgot my camera that day)

woollypigs

Tony Raven...
Forum: UK August 7th 06, 11:44 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 115
Posted By woollypigs
Drinking and cycling

I know in Denmark the law is harder on the cyclist than here as they
will stop you if you jump the red light, you don't have the light on at
night or ride on the pavement and if you are stopped...
Forum: UK August 7th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 115
Posted By woollypigs
Drinking and cycling

I know I'm guilty of jumping on my pushie after a few pints, and
therefore totally accept that it is my fault if I should fall off or hit
someone the way home, knock on wood as off now I haven't...
Forum: UK July 31st 06, 04:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By woollypigs
Cambridge

hehe you are right there, wonder if i can flock the oil if i mix it with
alcohol an then make a bo.. erm i mean a mint out of that, didn't see
many drinks holders on the bikes there, might be onto...
Forum: UK July 31st 06, 01:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By woollypigs
Cambridge

Hi, yeah i noticed that too when i was there a few weeks ago, i did
think that you could make a bomb there with a can of oil, spanner and
some break pads, but as they seem to educated people up...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6