Discs by Tosspot[_3_]
Why do they have holes in them? Car discs don't, motorbike discs don't, aircraft discs don't. Why do bicycle discs have them?
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
23 82 Techniques
Idiot cyclist undertakes indicating car by MrCheerful
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/people-are-arguing-about-whether-car-driver-or-cyclist-is-to-blame-for-this-crash-7085402/
Opinions of Gates Carbon Drive system? by [email protected]
I searched dutifully, but couldn't find a thread on this. (I believe Andre might have a bike with Carbon Drive; not sure.) Has this been discussed here? I...
Why do some forks and frames have brake rotor size limits? by Joerg[_2_]
When researching upgrades to larger rotors I read that there may be limits for frames and forks. Why? Explanations were usually scant and contradictory, with...
392 2,173 Techniques