Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
635 977 UK
Pontevedra by JNugent[_10_]
On 20/09/2018 05:39, Bret Cahill wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/sep/18/paradise-life-spanish-city-banned-cars-pontevedra “How can it...
Mr Pounder caught on camera by Simon Jester
Proof that Pounder rides a bicycle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfa8Wo6W2TM
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
Yesterday 01:25 PM
by Theodore Heise[_2_] Go to last post