Showing results 1 to 25 of 108
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zippy
Forum: Unicycling June 8th 07, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By zippy
Manchester to Liverpool bike ride

bump...

--
zippy

Forum: Unicycling June 6th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By zippy
Manchester to Liverpool bike ride

I am aiming to getto the start line and leave at 8am

--
zippy

Forum: Unicycling June 1st 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By zippy
Manchester to Liverpool bike ride

I have booked for me and my grandad. Numbers came today.

--
zippy

Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By zippy
Kids commuting

I rode a pashley to college.

--
zippy

pm me to sort out a group...
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By zippy
snowdon...this year?

i can give 2 ppl a lift in my car to the miners trial from the
llanberis carpark where we met last year.

*Anyone coming for the penmachno *trail tomorrow morning for a 11am
start?

*could someone...
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By zippy
snowdon...this year?

is anyone actually wanting to do the penmachno?

--
zippy

pm me to sort...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 07, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By zippy
snowdon...this year?

zippy wrote:
Saturday will be the trail at penmachno. I would say to comfortably do
it and not come bk in the dark, need to start there around 11am.

So be at the carpark for the penmachno...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 07, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By zippy
snowdon...this year?

i rushed the post i wasn't thinking :)

no just the penmachno trail at 11am start. Being at penmachno :S

silly me :)

--
zippy
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Saturday will be the marin trail at penmachno. I would say to
comfortably do it and not come bk in the dark, need to start there
around 11am.

So be at the carpark for the marin trail at llanberis...
Forum: Unicycling February 24th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By zippy
snowdon...this year?

well if everyone happy with the date i'm gonna book me B&B

gonna stay where i stayed last year.

http://tinyurl.com/2txayu

--
zippy
Forum: Unicycling February 17th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well tbh it's to short notice now being BUC a week in advance. What i'll
deff do it for next year and i'll comedown for a mth :)

--
zippy

Forum: Unicycling February 17th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By zippy
Croatian MTB and Unicycle Downhill Cup

Ok scrap that post.

I know the area very well, I've stayed at a really nice B&B. Super
clean and the biggest pillows of your life.

Svetlena is her name and if you mention me and unicycle she...
Forum: Unicycling February 17th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By zippy
Croatian MTB and Unicycle Downhill Cup

thompson doing poole soon.

2 borders take no time at all. it's trieste that is a pain it's like
Birmingham spaghetti junction hit with a bomb

actually checking map this is right around the corner...
Forum: Unicycling February 16th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By zippy
Croatian MTB and Unicycle Downhill Cup

i have some land there, some really nice places to ride.

There really isn't a cheap option to get there unless you have a free
lift from treviso.

When i next go down it'll prob be driving and for...
Forum: Unicycling February 16th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By zippy
Mine Unicycling (The best kinda of Muni)

and the shear drop :D

--
zippy

sort out a group booking.
Forum: Unicycling February 16th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By zippy
Any Ideas on how to build a Unicycle Ski

tbh do a bc with a snowboard trimmed and the wheel coming outta the
bottom :)

--
zippy

Forum: Unicycling February 15th 07, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By zippy
KH20 on eBay (two actually)

yeah you can tell coz it's got the isis hub and cranks.

--
zippy

pm me so...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By zippy
new kh shinpads

how does it sit on the ankle and crest of the foot. 661's tent to ride
it rather than grip the leg for me.

--
zippy

sun 8th july »...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By zippy
training started and ended in 30 seconds...

well over a week and I went back to the doctors. I could have possibly
sprained every tendon in my foot.

I'm going in for a x-ray just in case I have fractured my ankle.

Never normally had trouble...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By zippy
Thinking about buying 36"uni

if you want to ride fast and comfortably on a coker you need half toe
clips like Joe uses.

Problem is with cokers as you reach speed you come to a point where it
takes little power to keep going and...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By zippy
Just got my KH 24 from AEbikes.

of course this is all speculation except the fact AeBikes can undercut
them, mark up is based on alot of factors.

--
zippy

sun 8th...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By zippy
Just got my KH 24 from AEbikes.

TBH it goes to show as a UDC has really the monopoly. Who knows what
mark up on the trade price they doing...

Makes me not wanna upgrade.

--
zippy

Forum: Unicycling February 13th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By zippy
snowdon...this year?

doens't really effect me but rest of them ain't on hols :P

when does he get bk do you know?

--
zippy

sun 8th july » manc to...
Forum: Unicycling February 13th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By zippy
snowdon...this year?

Ok richard/loosemoose told me today that they gonna be at snowdon sat -
mon.

I was gonna go Fri - Sunday, ppl were like lets make a weekend of it
:rolleyes:

Sunday is the snowdon ride but...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By zippy
Serving drinks on a uni?!

problem will be the space. If there is enough have some lined routes on
the floor where ppl stand by to receive a drink coz there will be no
way you can go through ppl idle and serve. You'll be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 108