Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Techniques June 2nd 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Replacement parts for SPD pedals

Hi Bill

I think that there is no reason to repair the thing. Although this newsgroup
stands to help and advise, and there is a bunch of real bike pros here that
hang out as regulars, I don't see...
Forum: Techniques May 13th 09, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 188
Posted By [email protected]
How can I blacken stainless steel spokes?

he
Stainless Steel Blackener 370 is an acidic liquid concentrate used full
strength or diluted with up to 3 parts water to blacken stainless steel at
room temperature. Recommended for color...
Forum: Techniques May 12th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 188
Posted By [email protected]
How can I blacken stainless steel spokes?

black anodized steel is a common thing, all you have to do is find out how
it is done and do it on a small scale for spokes.
hope this helps
greg :)
"Johan Bornman" wrote in...
Forum: Techniques April 25th 09, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
video uploaded

Today:
A new video uploaded on my youtube space for my bike maintenance.
I have been riding my bike and heard a noise. I heard the noise for a whole year and could not guess where it was.
URL...
Forum: Techniques April 22nd 09, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Brushing brake surfaces

Might be similar to deglazing brake rotors or brake drums when you do your
car.
"pm" wrote in message...
Forum: Techniques April 3rd 09, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Chain skipping problem

did you replace the chain, counting the links from the old chain and
installing the new chain with the same number of links - chain tension?
wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6