Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
Practice what you preach? by [email protected]
The hypocrisy of cyclists.... https://tinyurl.com/yb6bdkdh
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
15 74 UK
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
61 195 Techniques
Preserving en-route repair material by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, As probably many of you, I keep essential repair tools and material in a small bag under my saddle, that is: a folding screwdriver, a spare...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post