Bottle holder by AK[_2_]
I want to get a bottle holder for my bike. It has no pre-drilled holes for the holder. I found some that clamp on but not sure if they would work with the...
by sms Go to last post
158 263 Techniques
Today's reading: Comparisons of danger by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
It's been pointed out that "safe" vs. "dangerous" is not a binary choice. There are various levels of risk, and activities can be very dangerous, very safe,...
by sms Go to last post
19 68 Techniques
Thieving Hull cyclist caught with the aid of a passing motorist by MrCheerful
thief Michael Leckenby, 38, thought he managed to evade the grasp of a chasing officer as he pedalled frantically through Belgrave Drive, west Hull, on a...
Disk Brakes Again by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I don't know how many of you watched the Amgen Tour of California but I think it was a Frenchman that got way hell and gone off of the front on Stage 5 I...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Here's my analysis of US national bicycle safety, published in 2010.* Nothing significant has changed since then. *** HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? Surprisingly,...
by John B. Go to last post
156 596 Techniques
[email protected]@KING AT FOOD-4-LESS RECIPES by dolf
How is the rijk this morning? No that isn’t dirty German for Reich... - dolf Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: "Our low prices bring...
Yesterday 11:18 PM
by dolf Go to last post
0 9 UK
Something to excite Mr Pounder by Simon Jester
What do you (males) put over your nipples for long rides? I find ASDA padded plasters the best as they are less painful to remove. Or do you shave that area?
Pearl Izumi Troubles by Tom Kunich[_5_]
The Pearl Izumi outlet in Gilroy California is closing. If you looked at the prices lately if their clothing it would come as no surprise to you. I think that...
Yesterday 01:33 PM
by sms Go to last post