Bicycle bottle diameters, why different? by Joerg[_2_]
Just ordered a bottle from Stansport. It is nice but much smaller in diameter than my California Bike Gear bottle which is a snug fit. So the Stansport...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
54 49 Techniques
Adjustable bottle cage by John B.[_3_]
For an adjustable water bottle cage see: https://www.amazon.com/Topeak-Modula-Bicycle-Water-Bottle/dp/B00GHR56W2 Topeak Modula EX Bicycle Water Bottle Cage -...
Long Brake Levers by sms
On my DaHon Speed TR folder, it had brake levers, branded DaHon with a longer handle than other levers I've seen, about 1" longer. One of the levers broke in...
Video: Moment driver 'with cloudy windscreen' hits cyclist by Bod[_5_]
http://metro.co.uk/video/moment-driver-cloudy-windscreen-hits-cyclist-1652238/ -- Bod
Today 01:51 AM
by Rob Morley Go to last post
1 15 UK
Hey this is not stupid by AMuzi
Clever design: https://cyclingindustry.news/veercycle-pinned-concept-seeks-to-open-belt-drive-to-the-masses/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open...
Nice article on naturally bike-friendly towns by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.strongtowns.org/journal/2018/3/16/a-naturally-bike-friendly-town I thought this was particularly sensible: "I've spent enough time in Copenhagen,...
Yesterday 11:18 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
1 29 Techniques
Self-driving Uber car kills Arizona pedestrian, police say by Bod[_5_]
Officials said an Arizona woman was killed after being struck by a self-driving Uber vehicle early Monday -- an incident believed to be the first of its...
Ultegra shifter problem by gary
i have a problem with my shifter that started at the end of last fall that i think i know what the problem is but am looking for confirmation. bike is about 7...
Better map service for cycling than Google Maps? by Joerg[_2_]
The only Google service I used until recently was Googe maps. However, now they have made the font so small that it has become almost unreadable and to me,...
Yesterday 03:48 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
9 40 Techniques
milling machine by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
What do you think guys, maybe this one is a good choice? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jML8nVSntuE :) -- underground experts...
Cyclist told off by Mr Pounder Esquire
School at the end of the road. Prick ape parent on a bicycle used to ride on the footpath with his brat on the back of his bike. I always missed this prick on...
Yesterday 10:56 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
2 29 UK
Cutting corners or blind as a bat? by Bret Cahill
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5517721/Driver-cuts-corner-crashes-head-cyclist.html I'm always screaming and yelling when they run me over. Bret...
Yesterday 04:08 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post