milling machine by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
What do you think guys, maybe this one is a good choice? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jML8nVSntuE :) -- underground experts...
How long should pedals last? by sms
Yesterday one of the pedals on my road bike started making noise. By the end of the ride there was a large amount of play on the pedal axle. I was waiting...
Today 07:19 AM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
9 16 Techniques
What happens to uninsured road lice? by [email protected]
Oh dear, what a shame, never mind. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5518315/Soul-destroying-moment-200-000-Ferrari-458-Spider-destroyed.html
Uber-oops! by [email protected]
Well, that sounds as if it was almost as predicted: http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/19/technology/uber-autonomous-car-fatal-crash/index.html. -- Andrew...
Self-driving Uber car kills Arizona pedestrian, police say by Bod[_5_]
Officials said an Arizona woman was killed after being struck by a self-driving Uber vehicle early Monday -- an incident believed to be the first of its...
Why I'm Not On Facebook by Bret Cahill
Not that I think Cambridge Analytica had or could have much to do with any election in a functional enlightened democracy, but there was always something...
Yesterday 08:34 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 11 UK
New bike path by [email protected]
On todays route, to Dutch standards through the middle of nowhere, I noticed that a new bike path is constructed (about 3-4 km long) along a quiet road. Even I...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post